[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Not unless we're talking about how the CCP brought the slave whore to him, filmed him, and used it to OWN the Biden Crime Family; which they obviously didn't mind so much
selling out the Nation of the US

we simply cannot have a president that is owned by the chinese, and it certainly looks like they own the bidens. that's too bad. guess trump it is. :shrug:

we simply cannot have a president that is owned by the chinese, and it certainly looks like they own the bidens. that's too bad. guess trump it is. :shrug:

Everyone always says "follow the money"

Ok fine..

Ukraine, Russia, China, Soros, Goldman Sachs, and some huge "pacs" which are just hidden funders.

Top Contributors, federal election data for Joe Biden, 2020 cycle • OpenSecrets

or Biden campaign getting a note from the Election Commission:

https://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/172/202010190300088172/202010190300088172.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2P0-jXjOd-pxMajkHQONDJWVuR-Ttl8oTw-j0uuZ6zphyn-NgoQASZnCs

(please note the donor list in back..uh yeah right)

you may now continue your regularly scheduled kittykale krybaby fest.

hISoHog.png

this is what desperation looks like :lol:

I don't understand the foot job thing. Is the lady giving the foot job of age?

(y?) (n?)

not enough context yet

pretty sure it was a hooker that was given to him by the chinese though.

but maybe not, really not enough context

Last edited:
Ya I need context here.

Also, did Hunter record himself or did the Chinese record him? I know he is a junkie but he can't be that retarded right? I mean if my dad was VP I wouldn't be recording my dick.

Ya I need context here.

Also, did Hunter record himself or did the Chinese record him? I know he is a junkie but he can't be that retarded right? I mean if my dad was VP I wouldn't be recording my dick.

bruh, i'm pretty sure he's that stupid. that, and that much power makes you think you're invulnerable.

Back