[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

4j501j.jpg

I don't know if anyone else felt a bit uneasy at the last debate when they asked trump about Qanon and he said he didn't know anything except they don't like pedophiles

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Is it a coincidence this stuff is suddenly blowing up and J Biden goes back into hiding? Cancelled everything and will only reappear at the final debate with Trump? It's damage control guys, they need time to weasel out some good answers.

This isn't a Gary Hart banging some bitch on the side sorta stuff.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Joe Biden is stupid. Instead of getting his kid a job at some foreign company, he should have simply ignored all anti-nepotism laws and given him a job at the White House like Trump has done with all of his children.

Joe Biden is stupid. Instead of getting his kid a job at some foreign company, he should have simply ignored all anti-nepotism laws and given him a job at the White House like Trump has done with all of his children.

sarcasm aside, Hunter wanted to get rich...you don't get rich working government salary.

unless you are in Congress

Why aren't any of the maga bros concerned about kushner threatening Saudis arabia to cut off qatar so they would bail out his families real estate in new york?

Back