[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tele honestly

what happened to you in life that made u such a ginormous autistic spaz

it's insane.

not a good day for u today

#IRunWithMaud: thousands of runners pay tribute to Ahmaud Arbery | US news | The Guardian

I just ran 2.23 miles for arbrey :boogie: and donated to open society

This will teach all you rednecks not to play police on my watch #justiceforahmaud

#NOGGINGFORJUSTICE

EXhC-QlU8AAvKIV

I hope Ahmaud Arbery's parents love Hamburgers as much as Molly's Dad loved tacos

adopts the rest of this redneck family

no but I’m ok with someone shooting some one that attacks them and tries to tear the gun out of their hands.

Is there a reason you are leaving that part out?

next time ur out recklessly jogging lets hope no responsible gun owners that resemble juggernaught's genetic lineage confront u with weapons

u deserve whatever comes ur way bucko

Back to the real news/big story.

How come 90% of MSM is lying through their teeth?

Why are people saying the DOJ is corrupt for rooting out bad actors?

Why isn't the media doing their job?

Why is epi such a huge zombie and still thinks the NYT's is real news?

No one can answer these questions.

next time ur out recklessly jogging lets hope no responsible gun owners that resemble juggernaught's genetic lineage confront u with weapons

u deserve whatever comes ur way bucko
i hope so too. The world is a scary place. I know I won’t be trying to attack 2 armed men by myself thereby giving them the right to kill me and walk free.

Then again I live in Canada in a wealthy developing neighborhood and prefer to rollerblade.

well seems u got every situation covered and thought through locked air tight if only we were all so razor sharp on our rollerblades

maybe we live in 2 distinctly different cultures

McCarthy was right!

Exactly
and MacArthur was right

we didn't win WW2........we won WW2 for Communists

redfish said:
It's Victory in Europe Day, a day celebrating the defeat of the Nazis 75 years ago.

It is often portrayed as if it was only the US & UK-led forces that defeated Germany but the role of the Soviet Union was crucial in defeating the Nazis.⁠

#VEDay #TagDerBefreiung #8Mai1945

EXe89uyXkAANAgW

redfish on Twitter:

75th year since the Jew led and controlled soviet union (Churchill's words) and the Jew controlled American empire & Britain destroyed the last nationalist country in Europe. Now our children are being raped by pakis, great victory

Last edited:
Back