WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

ENyK_1IU0AASijo

ENyW7AEW4AAtztf

:rofl:

Last edited:
Jussie Smollett investigation: Judge orders Google to turn over a full year of the actor’s data as part of special prosecutor probe
A Cook County judge has ordered Google to turn over Jussie Smollett’s emails, photos, location data and private messages for an entire year as part of the special prosecutor’s investigation into the purported attack on the actor.

Two sweeping search warrants, obtained by the Chicago Tribune, provide the first public glimpse at the direction of the probe by special prosecutor Dan Webb more than four months into the investigation.

The warrants, filed last month in Circuit Court, sought a trove of documentation from Smollett and his manager’s Google accounts — not just emails but also drafted and deleted messages; any files in their Google Drive cloud storage services; any Google Voice texts, calls and contacts; search and web browsing history; and location data.

Investigators sought a full year’s data — from November 2018 to November 2019 — even though the key events in the controversy took place between late January and late March 2019. Authorities could be looking for any incriminating remarks from Smollett or his manager, especially in the months after State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s office abruptly dismissed disorderly conduct charges against the then-"Empire" actor just weeks after his indictment. Smollett, who is African American and openly gay, has declared the dismissal a vindication of his claims that he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack.
[...]

meme floating around right now:

EN1yZkrW4AAcFPP

However...

The first image shows lines at the Sunbury Health Centre (located in Universal Healthcare UK).

The second image?

The GE Discovery IGS 730 robotic imaging system located in... St. Luke's University Hospital in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

An estimated 450 teenagers dressed up as royal pages and put on blackface as part of the oldest 'Three Wise Men' parade in Spain, in Alcoy on Sunday.

The parading 'pajes' paint their faces black, dress up in black clothing and draw on big red lips as part of the annual Three Wise Men celebrations. During the parade, the pages climb up ladders to deliver gifts to children through the balconies of local homes.

The portrayal of the 'pajes' has received criticism from anti-racism groups in recent years, who consider the practice part of a broader historical process of dehumanisation and othering linked to slavery and colonialism.

"The pajes, as you can see, are no pejorative figure. There is no discrimination here, there is no issue here that could be controversial. On the contrary, it brings pride to all the young people of Alcoy being able to portray the pajes in their city," said Deputy Mayor of Alcoy Jordi Martinez.

In Spain, the Three Wise Men celebrations, which take place on January 5 and 6, mark the end of the Christmas season as a day commemorating the arrival of the Three Wise Men.

:lol:

The Whiteness of Toy Story 4
Seriously, it's a real article. Written by a human male.

It's not just near-absence of people of color in the Pixar film that’s bothersome, it’s the absence of anything approximating life in America as most know it.
[...]

Because in many ways TS4's worldview seems like an Eisenhower-era fantasy, a vision of America that might have come from the most die-hard reactionary: lovely if you’re wealthy and white, but alarming if you’re black or brown or gay or a member of any other minority — in other words, more than half the U.S. population.
[...]

TS4’s main family lives in a big, brightly lit house in an ivory utopia; its daughter sleeps in a plush room packed with a U.S. Treasury’s worth of gizmos; they drive around in a gas-guzzling RV, stopping for carnivals and carnies that would be right at home in the 1940s or 1950s. Problems of prejudice, money and unemployment never seem to cross anyone’s mind.
[...]

Pixar has often repeated outmoded tropes with no visible awareness of doing so, and only occasionally has it gone the other way, as with 2017’s Coco. Take 2006’s Cars: its humor was based on all sorts of foreign stereotypes, inadvertently encouraging the anti-immigrant prejudice that’s now running rampant through the country.

Nor did previous Toy Story films do much to advance the times. The original 1995 release was dominated by a white, male cast, with Annie Potts and Laurie Metcalf as the only lead women; Toy Story 2 (1999) increased its female quotient but still had all-white leads. And Whoopi Goldberg (as the octopus Stretch) was the only notable person of color in 2010’s Toy Story 3
[...]

If you’re white and middle-class, as I am, if you drive a nice car and have a safe job, all this may seem moot. But not if you’re the five-year-old, African American girl a friend of mine recently adopted. I was about to give her Toy Story 4 but I’ve changed my mind. Because it sends the worst sort of message for a child like her: you’re an outsider, kept at a distance from everything fuzzy and fun in American life.

I just saw Frozen 2 with my daughter. Was quite amazed that a Nordic country in the mid 1800's would have a black person as a lieutenant in their army and furthermore, the personal guard of a royal prince.

But there ya go, can't let history get in the way of the new reality.
Obviously a token response to the accusations of Frozen being a fest of whitewashing :ftard:

ZaQpc4h.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw Frozen 2 with my daughter. Was quite amazed that a Nordic country in the mid 1800's would have a black person as a lieutenant in their army and furthermore, the personal guard of a royal prince.

But there ya go, can't let history get in the way of the new reality.

ZaQpc4h.jpg

Reeeeing about frozen 2

:harambe:

:lol: u guys are sure mad about things

that isn't reeing you idiots, just pointing out that it is weird and out of context.

Makes as much sense to make a white guy the emperor of China in the next instalment of Mulan

:lol: u guys are sure mad about things

that isn't reeing you idiots, just pointing out that it is weird and out of context.

Makes as much sense to make a white guy the emperor of China in the next instalment of Mulan

"ZOMG!!!! The whitening of Mulan!!!!" next on, CNN

Never mind just Frozen, now I know why Thor's Asgard home too

I mean I almost feel like our elected leaders hate us

not just openly work against us and our national interests and goals

EOG8jTnUwAAsBbt

There’s 235 thousand homeless Canadian citizens and they want us to be worried about refugees.

Canadas Prime Minister begs Nigeria President for one million immigrants - Latest News

nevermind......I get it now

Earlier this year, the Canadian Parliament announced plans to add more new permanent residents in the next three years.

Canada welcomed more than 286,000 permanent residents in 2017 and projects that number could reach 350,000 this year in addition to one million seeking from the West Africa nation.

No they hate us

they def want us dead and replaced and gone

I mean they say it is to boost the economy......to grow the GDP

but that's not it......that can't be it

The entire Continent of Africa did 19 Billion dollars worth of Exports last year. That is for all 56 countries and all 1.3 Billion of their population.

Meanwhile the frozen tundra country of Norway, with 5 million residents, primarily white, did 90 Billion dollars of exports last year.

I mean you don't have to be good at math or like it to see what is going on here

we got pissed off at our ruling class and they want to replace us before we can replace them

and they want a welfare migrant militia to take up arms against us if we strike or say no

Back