[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Nope, I believe almost everyone in Washington is an uncharged felon. I've lived here too long to think otherwise. I will, however, always roll my eyes at people like yourself who think only one side does it, and who present procedural felonies as somehow more serious than anyone cares.

exactly

once you see its ultimate form

bq-5c0757b3279e3.png

1519972448777.gif

you can't stop seeing it

EVERYWHERE

But pre 1965
Democrats fought (literally) for slavery
Tried to overthrow the nation and secede
Fought for segregation
Fought against desegregation
Created the kkk
Created race based laws against blacks
committed adultery in the white house

but yeah other than that, totally clean

exactly

and anti-war, anti-monopoly, pro liberty small government leftists used to see that for what it is

but now that they set the agenda, make the rules, run the shit show of clown world, they don't really pretend to care about those archaic things anymore

Again, the only people still talking about Hillary and you, havax, and the_donald. Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary Clinton or how she blew her campaign. It's been two years.

Hillary Clinton’s use of private email server among ‘gravest’ offenses to transparency, judge says

In his ruling Thursday, U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth assailed Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of state as “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

On Friday, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton praised Lamberth’s ruling, telling Fox News it showed the court was “not terribly convinced” that former FBI Director James Comey adequately investigated Clinton’s use of the private server while secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

As a result of the judge’s ruling, “Some people like Mrs. Clinton potentially will have to answer further questions,” Fitton said.

Being wrong about everything since birth must be exhausting huh Phrito

But pre 1965
Democrats fought (literally) for slavery
Tried to overthrow the nation and secede
Fought for segregation
Fought against desegregation
Created the kkk
Created race based laws against blacks
committed adultery in the white house

but yeah other than that, totally clean

There is no way you're this dumb. You do know that party ideals traded places around the early / mid 20th century, right?

Democrats and Republicans Switched Platforms - Fact or Myth?

Everything you listed above is the modern day Republican party Juggs.

Last edited:
How many more years are you going to be 'but Hillary-ing' havax?

if Orange Hitler doesnt win 2020, thats four less than owebama

Yes Fool. I'm in Mueller and the SDNY's inner circle and have evidence.

:lol:

You're like a toddler that responds to everything with 'why?'.

:lol:

jfc, you really dont get it do you?

hint: whatever happened to 'question authority' that the left used to stand for?

There is no way you're this dumb. You do know that party ideals traded places around the turn of the 20th century, right?

Democrats and Republicans Switched Platforms - Fact or Myth?

Everything you listed above is the modern day Republican party Juggs.

LOOKING FOR PROOF IN 2017: Keeping in mind we today are new generation. If one is still confused, today we can see some recent and major proof, that is Charlottesville 2017.

You can commit any felony you want if your lawyer accidently says its ok!!!

Just a big mistake ! !

You can also commit any felony you want if the MSM the current administration and the FBI CIA are bought and paid for for you

The perfect murder!!

Ask your lawyer if you can kill someone if they say its ok you got the green light no felony!!

Holy shit why didn't we think of this before ! !

This is like the next Agatha Christie book!

When q drains the swamp with military tribunals hillary will end up behind bars in Guantanamo!

DRAIN THE SWAMP

:lol: wwg1wga

Back