[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Just so you know.. Vanster hates cops. He has threatened to kick their asses if they are ever at his house again.

He calls you guys pigs and says the only good cop is a dead cop.. look at him. Look at the guy right in the eyes and you will see Mr. Police Officer. Arrest him. He is a danger to society

why is vanster afraid of flipp

he's invited every one of us to meet him in person and SAY IT TO HIS FACE yet flipp offers to take him up on it and it's scary?

so is it normal for you other guys to talk about tw drama with your girlfriends?

I always found the story of icfire talking about how he accidentally doxxed his daughter fascinating.

I've never mentioned tw to my gf :shrug:

In the meantime, I'm getting pm's from FedZ saying he's coming to hurt Lisa and me.

That's the culture you come from. Called local police and reported to Cyberbullying Research Center - How to Identify, Prevent, and Respond

If that is what it takes to put him in jail and have this place closed forever, I'm happy to prosecute this.

and there it is, no free speech unless its something you approve of - you should be given a time out for a bit to collect yourself, ya fucking racist

anyway

the rage emanating from this post is very, very palpable

:)

I'm afraid this is has reached critical mass, Vanster has officially become ICVanster.

Leave this place for your own good and allow it to fester in its own filth. You're not acting right, and it's been a while since you've seemed like yourself.

Last edited:
Cops.. who were not called.. would take 5 minutes to figure this place out and then Vanster would look retarded.

No way he is that stupid.. right?

Fedz trolled vanster lol

I hope the pm was in munspeak dialect so the cops are like what the fuck

It was, having to explain it now. But he threatened Lisa's life says he will "be here soon."

I'm not commenting any longer. You make death threats online, cops get called.

Back