no need to make any argument

we have a picture to show u

and his approval ratings speak for themselves

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

well, not those ones

Americans Say Trump Keeps Promises, Is Strong Leader | Gallup

C4p75AbUoAQ40uo.jpg

or that one....but you know

the ones we agree with (like those pre election polling results)

If you want to talk about a real existential threat to the world

unnEvXB.jpg

Looks like reactor 2 has gone full China Syndrome

radiationchart.png

North Korea didn't even need to nuke Japan, they've already nuked themselves (along with the rest of the world).

Another media hype story with no substance.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/fukushima-reactor-shows-highest-radiation-level-initial-meltdown-180962050/

Update 2/07/2017: The headline and story has been updated to stress that radiation levels within the nuclear reactor are not necessarily rising, but the latest measurements are the highest values yet recorded.

Trump thinks you're dumb enough to believe that thousands of journalists from competing outlets are all conspiring to lie in identical ways.

C4_BMPkUoAAxya5.jpg

Not conspiring - they have all lost sight of what journalism is about. We are going to make journalism great again. Cats out of the bag - the media is irrelevant in its current form. Less sensationalism - more professionalism and facts. It is not the job of the news to attack - they are supposed to report.

Not conspiring - they have all lost sight of what journalism is about. We are going to make journalism great again. Cats out of the bag - the media is irrelevant in its current form. Less sensationalism - more professionalism and facts. It is not the job of the news to attack - they are supposed to report.

i mean this is crazy talk

this is like saying that all women studies students from Berkeley tend to be both female and femnazi whackadoodle

i mean what are the odds of this being true in Vanster's scientific world?

that a centrifuge sorted the shit

that a bug light attracted all the roaches

this is like trying to prove that colleges and public schools are left wing indoctrination centers

IMPOSSIBLE

i mean this is crazy talk

this is like saying that all women studies students from Berkeley tend to be both female and femnazi whackadoodle

i mean what are the odds of this being true in Vanster's scientific world?

that a centrifuge sorted the shit

that a bug light attracted all the roaches

this is like trying to prove that colleges and public schools are left wing indoctrination centers

IMPOSSIBLE

The current mainstream media audience is the equivalent of people who buy snake oil for cancer.

Trump thinks you're dumb enough to believe that thousands of journalists from competing outlets are all conspiring to lie in identical ways.

[IMGhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4_BMPkUoAAxya5.jpg[/IMG]

conspiring to repeat unsubstantiated, or meaningless bullshit in order to create division but it is having the opposite effect. It is uniting the right.

Look at the rasmussen poll then look at the rally today. Those 2 match. How can that be if the media isn't full of shit?

It's nice to know that a year from now, liberal cuck fags like phaytal and MadHatSam will be a distant memory, just like Automatic Jack, Tigran, and ICFire. Or at best, they'll be desperately avoiding threads about the God King Trump (MAGA). While serial shitposters like Cael will have moved on to whatever meme is hot right now, having utterly failed to even raise an eyebrow with their weak Kindergarten trolls.

The future is bright, friends. :cool:

In fact.. there were more people at that rally today than have ever lived on the planet period. Ask President Trump

The Fix was in: Journolist e-mails reveal how the liberal media shaped the 2008 election | The Daily Caller

:rofl: Nope, no collusion at all. Nuh uh, no way Jose.

You lefties are so fucking terrible at this game.

Are you getting pro tips from the likes of dutch?

Hint: if you have to lie to advance your agenda, you know you're wrong in the first place and it speaks to your character. Did it ever occur to you why the media has such a low approval rating? For exactly the same reason you get your ass beat here.

C4_BMPkUoAAxya5.jpg

How's that Russia investigation going for you, Vanster? Have your people started round 3 yet?

You promised me there was something there. I'm still waiting.

conspiring to repeat unsubstantiated, or meaningless bullshit in order to create division but it is having the opposite effect. It is uniting the right.

Look at the rasmussen poll then look at the rally today. Those 2 match. How can that be if the media isn't full of shit?

vanster and his gf spew mindless dnc talking points about "stronger together"

we need to come together.....not be divided

bridges....not walls

Best act of kindness? Impeach Trump, so we can

C45pvuEVcAUNfV4.jpg

i mean it is hilariously hypocritical

C40YlKzVYAAb3wW.jpg

completely the crux of their feel good agenda

Back