This is for you Trump voters.

i didn't vote cause im in not in a swing state. red as red as red. for like 100 years. why bother

i don't buy the electoral college giving rural america a counter balance against urban.

lots of people are disenfranchised because their participation results in absolute zero.

Ed Klein: Here’s what I know, not my opinion. About 6:30 this morning she called an old friend. She was crying inconsolably. She couldn’t stop crying. And her friend, her female friend from way, way back said it was even hard to understand what she was saying she was crying so hard. This is Hillary we’re talking about. Eventually her friend said she could make out that she was blaming James Comey, the Director of the FBI, for her loss, and, I don’t understand exactly, the president of the United States for not doing enough.

Hillary could not speak to supporters last night and sent pal John Podesta out to face the audience.

hillary-crying-575x384.jpg

c0a01e8f026ab7521012f0d503615a37.jpg

ya rite, that's the characteristic of a leader in a tough situation. send in your bitch boy and hide away in your 5 star hotel and cry into a pillow.

lots of people are disenfranchised because their participation results in absolute zero.

I can't understand why anyone would say or think this. Even if you're in a hard blue or red state, there are always other STATE and LOCAL issues up for vote. There is more than one office in politics. Most Americans just have far too short of a fricken attention span to care about anything other than the big one. And even for that one they barely pay any attention and vote on simplistic, polarizing views. it's a shame

I can't understand why anyone would say or think this. Even if you're in a hard blue or red state, there are always other STATE and LOCAL issues up for vote. There is more than one office in politics. Most Americans just have far too short of a fricken attention span to care about anything other than the big one. And even for that one they barely pay any attention and vote on simplistic, polarizing views. it's a shame

Yeah drives me nuts. I live in CA and tried to convince friends to vote and they would just be like, "It doesn't matter!". DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW FEW PEOPLE VOTE ON LOCAL MEASURE, EVERY VOTE MATTERS ASSHOLES!!

Michelle Obama is only 52.

Do we see her run for president in 2020 or 2024?

If so she would be the first transgendered first lady to run for the presidency.

I don't understand the protestors here in California.

Like you're pissing people off and the state went 60℅ Hillary. Who are you trying to impress?

Amy Schumer is revolting. Back peddling so hard after she cried she would leave the US if Trump became President...

uo370bumkmwx.png

nothing illegal

1. Foundation is registered in Arkansas, is it even legal to operate in NYC?

2. Campaign finance laws

3. Straight-up money laundering

4. Tax evasion (paying for Chelsea's wedding etc)

5. Illegal arms shipments (Libya>Syria)

6. Drugs (Colombian connection with Teneo)

7. Espionage Act (Hilary's maid handling classified info)

8. Then there's the "maybe legal but severe conflict": Pay-to-play, paying for violence at Trump rallies, strip mining the poorest nations on Earth (Haiti, Rwanda), foreign governments financing campaign, press and DNC colllusion

such a dishonest fat jew succubus

blames email not emailer

her uncle blames guns and bullets not shooters

i didn't vote cause im in not in a swing state. red as red as red. for like 100 years. why bother

i don't buy the electoral college giving rural america a counter balance against urban.

I think this is a stupid reason not to vote. When people see the percentages, it really does affect perception of the whole. So go out and vote, even though your candidate won't get the electoral votes, it matters for us all to see the real 'balance'.

Back