bugsh as started to deploy missile turrets in 30persson LT pubs

tribes communtiy has reached new heights where if some1 kills u u vote kick them

if there are nazi admins like lukie or jjwtay trying to cap a flag on ur team please do the right thing tk them and go run oob or to a hiding place in the map corner and hide or throw the flag oob

if they come to attack u tk them with cg

this is the way tribe was meant to be played and it shows the game evolution where we now have to evade homing missiles that some old man dood shoots out of his hands with hacks after u grab

i am happy game has finally reached its true greatness

he disc jumped and shot a rocket out of his hands at me a bunch of times

id be way up in the air and then it'd just say" heahaeh has died"

those missiles are so much faster than you if you are in open air and they will follow u for half a map

i think i have demo of the 1 time i actually looked behind me and saw it ocming out of the fog way inthe distance right at me on hildebrand

i would like to see bugs do the missile shooting chase thing in a 20+ person pub for a whole map and see how many cks and kills he has

when he does hacker stuff like this it makes me want to play more just like that time he ended the tie overtime game on broadside by going invincible in heavy and walking the flag home while the whole server shot at him and raged

1 time there was a nigger from the sewer and he sat next to me on a bus and i was 16 and there was no one else on the bus but me but he sat right next to me and then he pulled out a switch blade and just kept opening it and closing it over and over again i thought to myself this guy is gonna murder me but i had to get off the bus soon so i was in the window seat he was in the isle seat so i had to get up and move past him with my back turned to get off the bus when it got to my stop i did that and he didnt stab me okay i will post more stories now

bakc when i was in nam several gook women were captured in our camp and used as cum dumpsters for the boys and me wed be smoking bowls out of the barrel of m16s and talking about our zipper head kill counts while waiting turns to bust a nut in those sluts well one day leroy came over to us and said something about his pecker burning like blisters and he whipped it out wow man did he ever have a herpes break out well that got everyone panicked cuz we all realized we probably had herpes aids and syphilus now so we shot the gook women in the head and threw them in a ditch and then we strung leroy up to a tree by his neck for being black

they diagnosed me with down syndrome recently after a man threw a brick at my head while i was standing at a bus stop waiting for the bus well it isnt actual down syndrome i just hear people sayin that about me and that theyll fuck my mother too its more that i have the intelligence of a down syndrome guy ever since the guy hit me in the face with the brick i can hear these people saying these things to me and i know theyre making fun of me but wheni try to speak the only thing that comes out is neganehnhbeahbn NHUHHHHH and then i drool on myself havent figured out a way to actually tell them i know whats going on and that im not a retard but between not knowing how to talk and being trapped in this wheel chair unable to move i dont knowhow sometimes the fat black nurse named maricia that changes my diapers comes into my room and spreads her giant ass in front of my face and all i see is shit particles hanging off her big stretched out gross labia then she cackles and says take that white cracker pos hahahaha i wish i could kill her but i cant so i just try to really shit myself a lot when she changes my diaper and then when she takes off the diaper i try to piss on her that fucking nigger if i wasnt trapped in this dead body id kill her

Back