Why am i such a bitch?

86617-Samuel-L-Jackson-pink-hair-gif-A2sT.gif

Dude's obviously melting down.

idk if he's important enough to melt down, certainly he'd struggle to hold ppl's attention for long enough to do anything interesting

sort of like a slow seethe where he cries and cuts himself instead of going all peter finch on us :roller:

Rev is one of those losers that relishes in people hating him. I can understand an occasional troll to get a rise out of people, but to take it as far as to make people despise you I'll never understand.

Take away his ability to post. Or make me an admin for 10 mins so i can do it. Im ok with assisted suicide.

I thought it was because you like some really terrible music. Little did I know it's because you take screenshots that are blurry as fuck and you have a cat without having a girlfriend.

Am i the only one who understands that the picture isn't blurry when you let it fold out to it's original size?

Also taking away Rev's ability to post but still let him read the forums would be hilarious as fuck. But i guess he would just get another smurf account.

I'm just really wondering what the dude looks like. I always have the feeling that shitty forum trolls have to an ugly and sad loser at life. But you never know, maybe Rev_Night is handsome little prince.

MAYBE.

Back