Veteran XV
7983262520_5a5a22a8b4.jpg

No thank U

yQlVA.jpg

did they boo him? why the long face?

Wii-U-Pro-Controller1.jpg

way to be different there Nintendo

Last edited:
I don't know why you're mocking Nintendo by saying "Way to be different".

MS and Sony both copied what the Wii had and now Nintendo is copying what they have (360 style controller). Pretty soon MS and Sony will copy something that Nintendo has and the cycle will continue.

It's kind of like the iPhone5 thread we have going.

they should have just stole the market from microsoft and sony since those two refuse to upgrade their technology or put put anything new out there

a fucking decade and the same shitty consoles on the market

MS and Sony both copied what the Wii had and now Nintendo is copying what they have (360 style controller). Pretty soon MS and Sony will copy something that Nintendo has and the cycle will continue.

I think DDs point was that there is nothing compelling to drive him to purchase a last gen console with a next gen controller (again)

Or maybe im projecting.

I'm talking about the inversion of the right thumbstick and X Y B A, looks like it would be a pain to reach the buttons like that.

I think DDs point was that there is nothing compelling to drive him to purchase a last gen console with a next gen controller (again)

Or maybe im projecting.

well yeah, there's that too.

expensive console, no bundled game.

Last edited:
Price point is a little ridiculous when you're barely matching the current-generation specs of your 2 competitors. :rolleyes:

So check this out.

I just went to gamestop.com, and almost put in a preorder

Mother fucker.

Back