Mobile Users: Tapatalk Has Been Installed

Welcome to our website: Cheap shoes,Cheap Jordan shoes,Wholesale air jordan , dunk sb ,Air force one,Air max series ,cheap prada shoes,cheap gucci shoes etc--www.cheapvoguejordan.com--www.cheapvoguejordan.com ,we are offering series( Air Force one, Dunk, Air Max, shox ,and airJordan,air force one bape dunk brand sports shoes fashion clothes handbag and so on), Bape Star, Timberland, Prada Gucci,Puma,Adidas And also other brand clothing such as polo T-shirt, BBC, LRG, and bape hoodies, brand jeans ,brand handbags etc,We hope become your reliable shoes supplier in China. Authentic Shoes with original box,we insists that " Customer the highest, Quality first ". we are looking forward to building sincere and long-term business relationships with you.

Thank god for that. I was wondering where to get some cheap Jordans.

I updated Tapatalk to the latest version which now supports some new shit (I have no idea what)

So enjoy, all 5 of you that use it.

If you can't afford $3, how can you afford a smartphone?

IIRC, the read-only (no posting) version is free, so you can view the sites(s) you like without having to make any financial commitment.

It's not that I can't afford $3, I don't think I should have to pay $3.
I can view the site just fine on my android.

I for one dont mess with tapatalk, but whenever I load TW on my droid X it brings me to some tapatalk related screen that I have to navigate around.

whats with that.

how come tapatalk opens to some weird security error thing

and when u open a thread it sends u to the end of it

pls fix these problems

Tapatalk takes you to the latest unread post. vBulletin just does a terrible job of determining that.

I don't know anything about a security error. That's odd, but it's probably something that the Tapatalk guys would have to fix.

It was reporting an error a few days ago but its working fine now, writing this from my new dual core atrix using swype:)

Back