3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

They are going to be sending a different tech out to fix this horrid install.

i hate you...

I've been looking at apartments in Sarasota FL and they have FIOS. I want to move there just for that reason.

i hate you...

I've been looking at apartments in Sarasota FL and they have FIOS. I want to move there just for that reason.

Hopefully your installer isn't as bad as mine was.

What a mess this guy made and left. Very unprofessional and very rude.

That's how they install shit now days. No joke. They don't plan anything, and drape wires, drill thru floors, etc. Shit's a joke.

Hopefully your installer isn't as bad as mine was.

What a mess this guy made and left. Very unprofessional and very rude.

I don't know why telecom companies insist on hiring the most ghetto trash employees to do their installations, repairs. I've had both Comcast and Verizon and both of them sent out multiple high-school dropouts to my place of residence. You'd think it'd be somewhat skilled labor, but apparently not.

Pictures... of your internet connection...

Seriously?

Pictures of how terrible a job the installer did for other people considering getting FIOS- it could be as bad as this or much better. Informational stuff for people that are interested.

Pull your head out of your ass you dumbfuck.

fiosspeed2.jpg

Another speedtest in uTorrent.

It's completely depending on the guy doing the install, a lot of whom are outside contractors. Most FIOS installers probably aren't this terrible. We had the same issues with installs when I worked for Speakeasy. Some techs are awesome and some are fucking terrible. Though as a general rule, Verizon East (Northeastern chunk of the country) are fucking horrible bastards both on the phones and in the field.

You'd have things like a dude stopping 5 minutes short of fixing a job because it was 5:00PM on a Friday and then he wouldn't come back until the next Monday or something. Unions are so great.

Back