I BackTraced It!

original rant -

subsequent melt down after vid originally posted by bong on page 1

Last edited:
I can't help but think of this a good reason for Blizzards' RealID... I mean, here's a great example of a young punk punching well above her pay grade on the internet... (to use another cliche) writing verbal cheques her egotistical brat ass can't cash.

Hopefully this will echo through the web as a warning to other naive and dumb punks that if you're going to talk the talk on the internet... you better be prepared, because the Internet can, and will make you walk the walk (oooh more cliches) IRL now.

:)

I can't help but think of this a good reason for Blizzards' RealID... I mean, here's a great example of a young punk punching well above her pay grade on the internet... (to use another cliche) writing verbal cheques her egotistical brat ass can't cash.

Hopefully this will echo through the web as a warning to other naive and dumb punks that if you're going to talk the talk on the internet... you better be prepared, because the Internet can, and will make you walk the walk (oooh more cliches) IRL now.

I think it proves the opposite of RealID. What's needed is better parenting.

1279233469101.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA Will

Jesus

:lol:

i just can't wrap my mind around how bad of parents these people are. clearly, no one is paying attention to what this child is doing. and even when they do pay attention, they yell at the internet and threaten with the "cyberpolice".

Yeah, fat nerd virgins really need a system to help them attack some pre-teen girl. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Back