who sits so far back on the toilet seat they poop on it??

I'm not fat at all, but if I'm shitting in a super tiny ass toilet I have to scoot back so I have penis room, but never shit on the seat it self, that's just retarded. The worst was it got on the back of the bowl.

to avoid my cock touching the front of the bowl, I run it up over my shoulder and down my back. this way I can sit further forward and avoid the issue this thread is about.

That might not be a direct poop violation. Could have been an indirect, via overzealous wiping.

what the fuck

i have never seen this phenominon before until now, here at work

someone is a perpetual seat defiler

wipe that shit off you nasty fuck

why does someone sit so far back on the toilet they poop on it? is their asshole located on their back? what the fuck
It's Asian squatters. I used to have a bunch of these at my job when I worked in plastics engineering (they worked in the factory). They don't like to sit on the toilet, they squat on the seat and drop bombs.

It's Asian squatters. I used to have a bunch of these at my job when I worked in plastics engineering (they worked in the factory). They don't like to sit on the toilet, they squat on the seat and drop bombs.
in my experiences it has been mostly indians/pakis that do this, but yeah i was gonna say the same thing. look for footprints on the toilet seat.

black people in bad neighborhoods defile bathrooms in restaurants. the women are ALWAYS worse. i've seen some period blood fingerpainting (or tampon paintbrush)

it's because they're less evolved than we whites, they have high and toward the back anuses
asians are more evolved, with their anuses closer to the balls, which is why they squat to shit

ive seen this happen occasionally at our work shitter

also that and pubes that are probably 3 inches long

what in the fuck is wrong with people

People that are too fat to hit the hole should just keep the seat up when they take a dump, sitting in the pee jelly around the ring should be their motivation to lose weight.

indian peeps that washed their feet in the bathroom sinks 3-4 times a day
muslim peeps that pray to mecca and roll out a small rug.. in the bathroom
chinks pooping on the seat

fun times, glad I don't work with programmers anymore

clearly that's the result of someone who misssed their target when dropping a payload

my guess is they probably stand on the toilet because they're germophobes, and this is what happens

p.s. if you get used to taking a shit at 7 AM every day you'll never have this problem. i'm glad my body is synchronized to handle it's business when i'm home in the mornings every day.

p.s. if you get used to taking a shit at 7 AM every day you'll never have this problem. i'm glad my body is synchronized to handle it's business when i'm home in the mornings every day.

Most people get paid to poop.

Ah! I see where you're coming from... then it's actually a work hazard, which really means you should put together a class action lawsuit... there's money to be made here fellas, keep your eyes on the ball.

Back