Spike Flail, Horde est, LFM

Spike Flail is a Horde raiding guild on Ner'zhul (US) We just got H Anub down(just 3 attempts off of Mad Skill :[) and are sitting pretty at about top 20 Us top 50 world, depending on who you ask.

Spike Flail of Ner'zhul - GuildOx - WoW Guild Progress and Achievement Rankings
&
WoW Guild Spike Flail :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History

We are looking to flesh out our roster a little more as we work on Tribute to Insanity and beyond.

We raid Sun- Wed 7-11 pm EST

Spike Flail - News and Updates

What we are looking for:
Spike Flail - View topic - What classes are we looking for? (Updated 8/18/09)

About us:
Spike Flail - View topic - Overview, Expectations, and Requirements. *APPS READ ME*

If you are interested at all drop in an app on the forums or contact myself (Facts), or one one of our other officers in game. (Palin, Gunclip, Melbufrahma, Tier or Zeppz)

Last edited:
If I had more HM experience I'd probably app my druid for sure as it has good gear but I assume there's a lot more experienced players apping to a top 20 guild.

If I were Palin, I'd change my name too. :)
He went to Palin.

Basically SF (like every other guild I've been in) has like 10 people that go by some name other than what their character is. A few of ours just recently changed their characters to match, but it's 3 of the officers he just listed with the wrong names.

16 is kind of the average for a top 100 raiding guild and pretty impressive for a top 20. There are also some good top guilds that raid 3 nights a week and some that raid 7 nights a week.

There are a lot of nerds out there that want to raid 7 nights a week because they ain't got shit else to do. Four nights is probably my preferred schedule and in general my guild is pretty successful for only raiding three nights a week.

Lots of guilds run 20 hours during progression and scale back. For 99% of guilds ToC Heroic isn't on farm so it still requires 20 hours.
More like 2 hours. We spent an evening on ToGC25 Anub and decided it wasn't worth it to mass recruit cheese classes just to beat an encounter so we've been taking it easy. In about 45mins we can clear through Twin Valkyrs then another hour or so to clear ToGC10 and we're done for the week.

Really there's nothing to do in the game until Icecrown besides gear out alts. Alt 25s/10s/ToGC10s and pugging 25normal on mains fills out another couple nights.

Back