Frost Lotus

FalseMyrmidon

1700+
Veteran XV
40g each on my server now. I go through 3-4 flasks a night so it's costing me 150-200g a night just for flasks ignoring repairs.

This is about what I payed for flasks when they lasted 2 hours.

Why would you give anything but 100%?

I burn through 40 elixirs every raid night because I'm not lazy and they provide more for me than a flask.

Big deal. Making gold is ridiculously easy. 150-200g? That might take what? A half hour to come up with at most?

You can do the Tournament dailies (both sets) in 15 minutes for a total of more than 150g.

Add a cooking daily.

Add Sons of Hodir.

Add a fishing daily if that's your thing.

There's tons of gold to be made. You should never be lacking in the cashflow department.

Did they do something to Elixir Mastery? Because last I remember (a month or two ago) they could proc extra flasks like nobody's business. Only time I brought mats to the guild alchemist for ironbloods I gave him mats for four flasks and ended up getting twelve in procs.

My own rogue just took up elixir mastery and no procs on flask, but she's only 445/450.

I have to check my server, because 2g for eternal air seems absurdly low unless I missed something. Makes me think Frost Lotus could be as cheap. Wish I hadn't used up all my frost lotus, but then there are so many tailoring failures there's been no luck on finding someone to make an Emerald Bag.

Did they do something to Elixir Mastery? Because last I remember (a month or two ago) they could proc extra flasks like nobody's business. Only time I brought mats to the guild alchemist for ironbloods I gave him mats for four flasks and ended up getting twelve in procs.

My own rogue just took up elixir mastery and no procs on flask, but she's only 445/450.

its really random. the standard flask rate is x2, but actual procs for flasks vary from x4 to x10.

x10 is really rare though

12g my server.

gonna make a bunch of frost wyrm next time im gonna get on to waste time and farm mining/herbalism in icecrown epic flight druid.

frost lotus is 25g on my server

i farm storm peaks/zul'drak/howling fjord and make 300g+ in an hour between icethorn, lichbloom, talandras rose, goldclover, tiger lily, eternal life, and frost lotus

40g each on my server now. I go through 3-4 flasks a night so it's costing me 150-200g a night just for flasks ignoring repairs.

This is about what I payed for flasks when they lasted 2 hours.

Well 1 frost lotus makes 2 60 minute flasks... so that should only be costing you 80g a night, not 200g. Plus elixir mastery will cut that down even more.

Back