HEY GOOD LUCK TONIGHT GIGAFOOL

fuck you obibun

this thread is a big piece of shit, you fags ruined what should have been a :sunny: thread

in case it doesn't

---------fag line from previous thread end---------

---------fag line begins---------------------------

in case it doesn't

---------fag line from previous [strike]thread[/strike] end---------

there's an error in your code, your fag line won't function properly. I took the liberty to fix it for you.

---------fag line from previous page end---------

I'd like to reiterate that Kurayami is the most uptight TW poster ever, and the kind of nerd (lacking in social skills) that no one with any sense of humour, or decency, would ever like to hang out with. He remains the kind of douchebag that makes up for his own shortcomings by ragging on others. Everyone can see this except for himself, and would surely agree with these words.

...hypothetically.

(insert retaliation aimed at the fact I enjoy marijuana or other cliche personality dig while ignoring the truth buried deep beneath - that he is a giant cocksucker no one would ever care to talk to)

(...hypothetically).

And hypothetically speaking, some people consider 'intelligence', (and other positive qualities in people), by virtues other than grades and the school's that they attend. Only fools/cocksuckers would dare argue against the idea that more prestigious schools are often inhabited by horribly ignorant fool/cocksucking idiots.

And that's why you never teach lessons!

PS: I'm glad I snuck this in before the fag line.
:lol:

yeah but what you dont get cyclonzine is that kura owned giga with falhawks help. and then he owned firestorm. he is just an ownage machine. we are all just helpless pawns in his e-persona game of trolling.

he already did. he just cant recall when or how. but he is 100% sure he owned me at some point. because to him thats the only rational reason i would think he is a faggot.

Back