Damn i want a Corvette ZR1!!

the trick with forza is pretending to drive like you would a real car instead of playing a video game

if you watch people who get the best laps, they are usually driving like that guy instead of what most people do when they first play it and go :

FUCK YEA ENZO FERARRI 350kph INTO A HAIRPIN TURN WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*crash*
FUCK THIS FAGGOT GAME UGH BULLSHIT

as soon as i got over that, forza was a very fun game :)

Very true...slow down to go faster OMG WUT

For PC, you can't beat rfactor though.

why do any of you actually want these cars. You cannot open them up unless you live in some shit state no one cares about. Get a fully loaded Mazda3 or Audi A4 that is at least fun to drive in traffic.

idiots, all of you

I still play Forza2. My favorite game on 360 by far.

forza is the only thing i have nerded out with in a while

i bought the wheel for the xbox, nig rigged it on a bar stool and sit at the edge of my bed and play it

i even moved my big TV into the room so i have a 50 inch plasma sitting just a few feet infront of me while i play

with that and surround sound, it fucking feels like you're really driving racecars, it's awesome

Yeah a 6.2 liter supercharged making ONLY 100hp per liter is horrible. Honda's out of the box F20C makes 118hp per liter and its only 2 liters

Yeah a 6.2 liter supercharged making ONLY 100hp per liter is horrible. Honda's out of the box F20C makes 118hp per liter and its only 2 liters

Just like to note the F20C is NA as well where as the LS9 is SC. Jap crap right?

Just like to note the F20C is NA as well where as the LS9 is SC. Jap crap right?

do you have any other stats other than hp per liter like compression ratio or rev limits? I know the honda is also inline as well.

Car is sexy as hell and fast as fuck. You can't produce the symphony a big v8 can from a Honda 2.0L

As an alternative, you could get a used 04 Gallardo with low (10-15k) miles, 07 Aston Martin DB9 Volante, 05 Bentley CGT

HMM WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?! ZR1 OR ^

Who gives a shit if its NA or FI, power is power. Honda engines are cute, but until they put an appreciable amount of power into the NSX nobody gives a shit.

Wow, 240hp in an S2000... and a whole 150ft-lbs of torque. Garbage.

Most American cars are fucking horrible. There's no engineering skill involved at all, no finesse in the entire car, efficiency is non existent, and they usually have huge engines and relatively poor power. Not to mention suspension is usually an afterthought… etc.

corvettes are ugly ass cars anyways

GTR fuck yea

When you compare prices and Nurbergring times...the GTR is a no brainer. I like the looks of the Corvette better, but the GTR is a much more polished car. I haven't driven a Z06 or ZR1...but the base model is missing a lot of polish.

I'd say price at this point is irrelevant. Both cars will be selling a few bucks over MSRP due to dealer greediness.

the corvette is a great car for the price tag. japan cant really compete...maybe a little with a gtr, but its uglyer than hell, plus it isnt naturally aspirated at all...granted the z01 is'nt either, but im pretty sure that either most or all other vettes in the past have been. lol @ the lexus is-f...its exhaust system is'nt even hooked up to the tail pipes! thats the gayest shit ive heard.

cadillac cts v is at the top of its class, and for the price tag, corvette is at the top of its class. the only others that can compete are the germans, but all of their vehicles way more expensive...

fuck audis too...cheap folks-wagons...

Back