hey kahula how many guys have you fucked?

i have some good virgin stories about herbtown but i wont post them in this thread i'm saving them for the herbtown biography that i'm going to write on a yet to be determined date.

I'm genuinely curious of what it's like to have never been laid without paying for it.

Like... does the thought of a normal sexual encounter now not have the appeal or thrill of one without money exchanging first?

i've had sex without paying for it and i prefer to pay for several reasons. you can choose whether or not you believe me, thats your prerogative, but i don't have any reason to lie here, i have absolutely no shame.

i've had sex without paying for it and i prefer to pay for several reasons. you can choose whether or not you believe me, thats your prerogative, but i don't have any reason to lie here, i have absolutely no shame.

You always pay for sex in some way or another. :shrug:

I can't do the whole whore thing...

Everyone comes out to Vegas and we hang out, or they crash at my place, and then it's guaranteed that someone will start looking for the working girls... and I'm just... I just have no interest in it whatsoever... I can't think of anything I have less interest in, so I just wind up leaving the party or going upstairs to go to sleep.

I guess I can see the logic in it though... you do "pay for it one way or the other", and it's definitely more convenient if you dont have much time on your hands... but I just couldn't even get it up for a chick who only likes me cuz I'm paying her to.

Well... unless she was just ridiculously hot that all considerations went out the window... But most pro's are meh, at best... so it'll never happen.

Last edited:

And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.
american_psycho_1.jpg

Last edited:
I can't do the whole whore thing...

Everyone comes out to Vegas and we hang out, or they crash at my place, and then it's guaranteed that someone will start looking for the working girls... and I'm just... I just have no interest in it whatsoever... I can't think of anything I have less interest in, so I just wind up leaving the party or going upstairs to go to sleep.

I guess I can see the logic in it though... you do "pay for it one way or the other", and it's definitely more convenient if you dont have much time on your hands... but I just couldn't even get it up for a chick who only likes me cuz I'm paying her to.

Well... unless she was just ridiculously hot that all considerations went out the window... But most pro's are meh, at best... so it'll never happen.
look i agree with you that the working girls in vegas are trash and i'd never waste my money on them, and i also see where you're coming from with the 'i need the chick to be into me for real to enjoy myself' bit, but not all of us are wired the same way, and in some places girls like this can be had for 160/hr http://www.krooklyn.com/hooker.jpg

look i agree with you that the working girls in vegas are trash and i'd never waste my money on them, and i also see where you're coming from with the 'i need the chick to be into me for real to enjoy myself' bit, but not all of us are wired the same way, and in some places girls like this can be had for 160/hr http://www.krooklyn.com/hooker.jpg

No matter how much tail you got, that girl would be worth $160 an hour (if you weren't worried about STDs or your significant other finding out).

Yea but.... ya know.... no matter what the cost or how hot the chick, she only likes your money, not you.

I just can't dig that.

I'm probably half a faggot for that, but I don't care... if a chick doesn't really dig me, why the fuck should I be digging her?

Yea but.... ya know.... no matter what the cost or how hot the chick, she only likes your money, not you.

I just can't dig that.

I'm probably half a faggot for that, but I don't care... if a chick doesn't really dig me, why the fuck should I be digging her?

You aren't digging her, you're just renting her holes for an hour.

Back