[Legions] What pissses me off the most

I got an ma on my first day of Tribes. I was using arrow keys and the keyboard to aim, straight out of DF2:Jedi Knight. I also got a snipe on a guy 600 meters away during my second game, once my oldest brother told me I was being retarded and got me to switch over to wsad+mouse. Shit happens. Point is, getting an MA hit really doesn't mean much. My best friend, who doesn't even play video games, got an MA disk hit in T1 in his first 2 minutes.

Getting an MA doesn't make you any good at a game, and doesn't mean it doesn't have a skill curve :rolleyes:

When the people defending legions are arguing every retarded crap against it like this you lose any credibility about whether the game is good or a piece of shit.

The game is in alpha, I don't know how you can be so dedicated to defend it when it is not even close to being complete. It is just overkill

Stop dick sucking about it having potential. Every mod/engine/game has potential to be a great game. The end result is all that matters.

Even an average mp game can be good with good maps. So I will try the game when it is finished.

If I liked legions I would bash my head against the wall instead of posting about it here.

Really from coming a member your credentials are fucking astounding... seeing as you have blitz another whiny faggot backing you up, I mean who can argue with that logic...

I mean after all Blitz said T:V was the best thing since buttered toast and we all know where that game is after he defended it at every turn and twist to the bottom of the shitter his reputation is currently at and T:V is at... which is why no one gives a shit what either you or your butt buddy blitz have to say...

so sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and stick that vibrator thats in your ass in your mouth

Really from coming a member your credentials are fucking astounding... seeing as you have blitz another whiny faggot backing you up, I mean who can argue with that logic...

I mean after all Blitz said T:V was the best thing since buttered toast and we all know where that game is after he defended it at every turn and twist to the bottom of the shitter his reputation is currently at and T:V is at... which is why no one gives a shit what either you or your butt buddy blitz have to say...

so sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and stick that vibrator thats in your ass in your mouth
I actually wasn't bullshitting that. True story for all three. Feel free to believe otherwise if it comforts you to think that you've mastered Legions by getting an MA.

l T:V took more skill FFS... and for a game being different(legions) compared to a game that was supposed to be a sequel (T:V) the time for me to score consistent MA's have been dramatically different (aka less skills need apply)

here I'll let you figure out what part you missed of a previous post that you still are debating into retardation.

I actually wasn't bullshitting that. True story for all three. Feel free to believe otherwise if it comforts you to think that you've mastered Legions by getting an MA.

hey, remember that post yesterday where you said there's only a few people that dislike legions ... yeah ... i do too. :rofl:

Alright I'm here.

I already completely forgot all of the Rokkitball discussions I was involved in. It's clear the devs don't really know what they are doing, and I'm sick of being a guinea pig. And I do mean "guinea pig", not "tester". It's pretty clear the only feedback their interested in is little things, not big things like how the game should be designed.

Oh hey this is a Legions thread.

How good the game is overall doesn't really matter. Is it better or worse than Tribes? The answer is obvious. I'm not going to settle for some second-rate ripoff. If you want to tell me "wah but Tribes is dead and this is the next best thing!", well you're dumb and wrong. There are a million other game genres to play. CTF-based FPSs die with Tribes, as it is the epitome of what this genre can ever be. I think it's pretty funny when people tell the Tribes people to "move on" when we think Legions isn't close enough to Tribes. News flash: We have. That's why we aren't deluding ourselves into believing the new game is anywhere remotely a good just so we can get more of the same gameplay.

Oh hey this is a Legions thread.

How good the game is overall doesn't really matter. Is it better or worse than Tribes? The answer is obvious. I'm not going to settle for some second-rate ripoff. If you want to tell me "wah but Tribes is dead and this is the next best thing!", well you're dumb and wrong. There are a million other game genres to play. CTF-based FPSs die with Tribes, as it is the epitome of what this genre can ever be. I think it's pretty funny when people tell the Tribes people to "move on" when we think Legions isn't close enough to Tribes. News flash: We have. That's why we aren't deluding ourselves into believing the new game is anywhere remotely a good just so we can get more of the same gameplay.

good post I agree 100%. :)

Legions doesn't warp you back to 1998? This game sucks.

Some of you hold tribes in such high regard it is scary. These are videogames people, and seeing as most of you are old men now, you need to grow up and learn to relax.

If you don't like a flash game because it isn't tribes, then don't play it! Truth be told it's actually decent, and if they could tweak a few things (regaining momentum, losing a person constantly because the mouse freaks out for overhead checks, allowing you to look around while skiing away), it would be badass. I don't know what most of you haters were or are expecting, but it's never coming.

It might just be time to move on :eek:

Some of you hold tribes in such high regard it is scary. These are videogames people, and seeing as most of you are old men now, you need to grow up and learn to relax.

If you don't like a flash game because it isn't tribes, then don't play it! Truth be told it's actually decent, and if they could tweak a few things (regaining momentum, losing a person constantly because the mouse freaks out for overhead checks, allowing you to look around while skiing away), it would be badass. I don't know what most of you haters were or are expecting, but it's never coming.

I can't tell if this was a response to me or not. When first reading it, it seems like it is. However, it can't be, because I already shut down all of your arguments in the post you appear to be responding to.

Halp.

Show me this flash game you're talking about. Is it described as a "spiritual successor to Tribes?"

With Vet 5's and Vet++'s coming out of the woodwork to say they enjoy legions, this whole "blitz likes it so it must suck" argument is losing steam fast :)

but really, anything blitz says he likes will always now be taken with a grain of salt.

because his opinion is preety much shit.

The way the fanboys say it, it's like they're trying to convince us that a lot of people are actually playing and enjoying this crap. I'd like to see a yay/nay poll posted here. I don't think this is the forum to try and convince people that the game is good. After the series of letdowns in this genre, for GG to come in here initially trying to promote a new game that's anything but T1 with better graphics, try not to seem so surprised that people are rejecting it so early. T1 spoiled us.

I'm pretty sure no one here actually likes Tribes.

The site is a front, a training ground for honing circular debate skills.

"Tribes debates" are a purely academic battleground, another tool for strengthening the mind and sharpening the tongue.

Back