all u LOD skeptics

Midnj

Veteran XX
I just had a nice chat with her(cyber?) and she is a she! :D
I feel bad about the catfight comment I made, now that I've talked to her. Shes sweet, and I tried to get the 2 ladies to fight.. im a dick when im tired

GGs Lady

me me me all about me. anyone else think I use I too much? I dont know why I do that, I must be feeling the lack of sleep I got or something i dont know

Who the fuck cares?

its a girl. its not likes the female race is an endangered species, THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE.

oh shit ya. gah whats i thinking

ahem

OMG ITS A GIRL IRTA A FEMALE IF I EVER WENT OF THE HOUSE AND GOT SOME SUN ON MY PASTY WHITE SKIN I MIGHT SEE ONE IN PERSON AND ACTUALLY REALIZE THEY CAN EXIST IN A THREE DIMENSIONAL SPACE BU TI WONT BECAUSE THERES ONE RIGHT HERE OMG DO YOU THINK ITS MY CHANCE HERE ON THE INTERWeJ:LF: L BV:kfdj;lgakjdvtah

Midnj said:
I feel bad about the catfight comment I made, now that I've talked to her. Shes sweet, and I tried to get the 2 ladies to fight.. im a dick when im tired

GGs Lady

You need a dick to be a dick and you sah are dickless

Maniacal said:
oh shit ya. gah whats i thinking

ahem

OMG ITS A GIRL IRTA A FEMALE IF I EVER WENT OF THE HOUSE AND GOT SOME SUN ON MY PASTY WHITE SKIN I MIGHT SEE ONE IN PERSON AND ACTUALLY REALIZE THEY CAN EXIST IN A THREE DIMENSIONAL SPACE BU TI WONT BECAUSE THERES ONE RIGHT HERE OMG DO YOU THINK ITS MY CHANCE HERE ON THE INTERWeJ:LF: L BV:kfdj;lgakjdvtah

:rofl:

Midnj said:

GGs Lady

Bumping this for Midnj (ATTN WHORE) and his latest useless thread! :clap:

Back