Patch 1.1 notes on PTR

Level 50 players now participate in their own Warzone bracket and will not be matched with lower-level players.

So now I can't queue up for PVP with my brother/e-friends who are all level 50? :[

i have no idea why someone would want to do warzones with lvl 50s, the gear/attribute disparity is ridiculous and only leads to whining assholes crying about being two shot by people that should two shot them

including the 50s in the normal wz bracket made sense early on since the # of 50s was few. Now that there are a substantial # of 50s and they are getting very geared it makes sense to separate them.

A 49 is going to have an advantage over a 40 and below but not the gear and skill can still win out.

i'm still glad they haven't done significant nerfs to classes as its still too early to see real balance in pve and pvp.

i'd like a bit more customization of the UI,a fix for groups disbanding on a wz join , the ability to abandon bonus quests and any quest really(i'm stuck with like 8 quests i can't drop) and a few other minor things.

This game still rocks though

If images were turned on in the official forums I would start a thread titled "Post your UI." People could comment on which level of zoom somebody uses on their mini map, or whether to have the quest list open all the time or closed and placement of abilities on the the quickbars. I would be curious as to how long it would take for the admins to get tired of us making fun of the complete lack of customization for the UI.

Back