[NHL] Habs Serious Drama

Merranza

Veteran XX
To the people that like hockey and the Habs, it seems there is a BOMB about to be dropped on Montreal tomorrow. For sure, MTL fans/medias are well known to overreact over whatever happens and create drama about everything. But this time, it seems something big is about to come out that will shake the entire team. We are not talking about a couple beers and sex with a hooker, it seems serious criminal charges are about to be made. The rumor machine is going crazy and to be honest, I've never seen the medias so shaken up when talking about the habs in Montreal.

Rumors are about players related to gangsterism/mafia and it seems it could be even worse. Worse enough to already be qualified as *The darkest weeks in Habs history* (that even goes beyond the Maurice Richard events that lead to the Montreal Riots in 1955) which btw is the 100th anniversary this year. Season is compromised, a spot in the playoffs is almost out of question and it's nearly impossible to see this team get back up in time to react and save the season. I have some doubts on how something that bad could happen, we'll see :)

Stay tuned, in a couple hours we'll know if it's a fluke.

Last edited:
its bullshit

the kostitsyns and hamrliks names were found on documents that belonged to a gang member that was apprehended

WWOOWW

the montreal media sucks it

so do the fans that believe it

its bullshit

the kostitsyns and hamrliks names were found on documents that belonged to a gang member that was apprehended

WWOOWW

the montreal media sucks it

so do the fans that believe it

If it's only that, fine. As long as they didn't partake in any illegal activities and I'm not talking about drug here but some made-up games/gambling.

Back