winters veil

It's really easy, I did everything in one day but the Crashin Thrashin achievement which you cant do until 25th of Dec.

Edit: Also there ain't no black war reindeer.

aYg was as someone said a tribe Anti Yank Gang , T1 some, in T2 had one of the best ping servers but the admin was a nazi lol , tops on the ladder for a period of time

I'm dreading the cooking one. I have 0 cooking skill on my Mage, which, incidentally, is the only toon I care about having the meta-achievement on.

Ah well. Time to drop some gold in the AH...

It takes a half hour to farm 200 small eggs and I was selling 5 Gingerbread Cookies for 6g on the AH. Made about 300g yesterday. Unfortunately I can't complete the Winter Veil quests because my main is only a 54 Blood Elf Paladin and I don't have WotLK (yet).

Pro tip: small eggs are a 100% drop from the dragonhawks in eversong.

Farmed up 200 of them in an hour and got my cooking to 103 from cookies and egg nog. Then you can sell the cookies to lazy folks when you're done with them. :p:

Shit, I didn't know PG plays. :eek:

If you're into the kind of thing, you get a title and if you get all the titles from all the holidays or some shit you get a violet protodrake that's like 310% mount speed.

As dumb as it may sound, I've actually been following this guys guide on the WoW Profession forums.

Probably going to find another way to get to 300+ from 275 because I don't see myself heading back to Dire Maul or Silithus despite all the farming I've done thus far. Either way, leveling cooking isn't too, too bad. Could be worse I suppose.

Not sure if anyone has tried this... Obviously horde get green clothes and alliance get red. And the christmas vendors are friendly to both factions. So it may be possible you can sneak/fight into the opposing faction city and buy the other faction's color.

is there anything to do w/ this holiday event that requires daily shit? like brewfest had the tokens you got from ram racing daily

my connection atm is really horrid cause comcast sucks dick. i have someone who is willing to get me the 50 kills in av, and i was just gonna lag and d/c my way through all the other parts of the achievement. but is there anything i need to be doing every day?

is there anything to do w/ this holiday event that requires daily shit? like brewfest had the tokens you got from ram racing daily

my connection atm is really horrid cause comcast sucks dick. i have someone who is willing to get me the 50 kills in av, and i was just gonna lag and d/c my way through all the other parts of the achievement. but is there anything i need to be doing every day?

1. You need to do the quests to open up Ogri'la to do the bombing one if you haven't already.
2. Need 375 cooking or so to make cider.
3. You need a holiday hat, drops off anything in the world, if you don't have one.

Some are annoying, like let it snow. Kissing revelers don't always get you snowflakes and it's an hour cooldown.

you can use this macro to get double the kiss rewards, just target the winter reveler farther away from you then press the macro, it kisses both and you get items from both

"/kiss
/target winter
/kiss"

(no " ")

Back