Character Recustomization is now available.

G-Force

Veteran XX
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

Things to know before you start!

This service lets you change your character's gender, face, hair and skin color, hairstyle, name, and other cosmetic features determined by their race and gender combination. You cannot, however, change your character's race or class.

Each Character Re-Customization costs $15.00 USD (not including applicable taxes). This covers a single customization for a single character.

A character may only be customized once every 30 days.

If you change the character's name during this process, the name you choose must be available on the character's realm, and must be within the World of Warcraft Naming Policy.
A Character Re-Customization cannot be reversed once completed, except by a second customization operation (subject to the above costs and limitations).

If you change the character's name during this process, then once the name change is completed, your character's old name will be locked from use on the realm for 90 days. After that time, the old name becomes available again and can be claimed by anyone on its realm on a first-come, first-served basis.

Please review the Character Re-Customization FAQ for answers to common questions about this service.

----- i dont give a fuck if this is another gouge... my male nelf druid's animations are so bad i don't even want to play him... time for a sex change, female nelfs ftw

totally going female undead, i hate the male undead's hunched over look and animations... however, the only thing that may keep me from doing it is how female undeads hold fist weapons. they're kinda twisted in a weird direction.

totally going female undead, i hate the male undead's hunched over look and animations... however, the only thing that may keep me from doing it is how female undeads hold fist weapons. they're kinda twisted in a weird direction.

undead female dance is the worst shit ever

bliz sure knows how to squeeze more $$$ out of its player base. features like this should be free w/cooldown.

I give it six more months before they let you change race. They'll stop at classes, changing up class is too much but racial abilities are negotiable.

My rogue is a female undead... if I could change it to an Orc Male i'd be all over this. :(

I think it was 2.4 that brought back the step problems.

I give it six more months before they let you change race. They'll stop at classes, changing up class is too much but racial abilities are negotiable.

to be extra evil they should buff the hell out of one race... everyone pays to switch, then they nerf that race and buff another muahahahah >:]

Back