Targets debuff mods?

d0ggy

Contributor
Veteran XV
Im a DK, and im getting tired of lookin at the little boxes below my target to see how long my diseases are left. Whats a mod that turns them into bars like Elkanos Buffbars?

On the subject of mods, what is the name of the mod that puts a number on your htbar for time until cd is up? Cooldowncount was it?

Last I checked, it was out of date and giving me an error.

Anyone know one that works with something like bartender? Or am I dumb and missed this option in bar3?

On the subject of mods, what is the name of the mod that puts a number on your htbar for time until cd is up? Cooldowncount was it?

Last I checked, it was out of date and giving me an error.

Anyone know one that works with something like bartender? Or am I dumb and missed this option in bar3?
Cooldown count is what I'm using. It is out of date but works fine.

And to the original question: Quartz has this, I've used classtimers/dottimer before and tend to prefer quartz.

Cooldown count is what I'm using. It is out of date but works fine.

And to the original question: Quartz has this, I've used classtimers/dottimer before and tend to prefer quartz.

Quartz was broken for a long ass time, so I went to classtimer.

You got a UI screen of how your Quartz is set up atm?

So I completely redid my UI last night. I did 1 mod at a time to set everything up. When I got to xpearl, it allows my debuffs only on target, with countdown and I could make them bigger. That worked perfectly. Now I need something to tell me when my Rune Strike and other skills can be used on screen. Whats everyones favorite combat text mod?

SCT has one built in (rune strike proc message)and the ability to make your own incredibly easily now.

I miss NECB so much, they were perfect for tracking this shit. Is there one that it pretty like NECB with a scalable size and sits on the mob's body?

Back