anyone leveling a DK?

Surge

Veteran X
not sure if i even want to use my copy of wotlk when it comes tomorrow. but if i do, was thinking of leveling a DK instead of my spriest

thoughts? what leveling build? what are they like in pvp? ty sirs

Leveling one - just hit 60 - tired as hell.

I'd highly recommend unholy - get glyph of death strike and keep up all your diseases - heals for like 800+ per death strike, plus you get bonuses to pestilence, blood boil, and a lot of other goodies.

I will be, but nothing serious. Just playing casually with a friend of mine who is on one of my hockey teams. I'll probably hit level 80 just in time for the new expansion.

Made one to see how they play (wasn't in beta).

Man... they're fun as hell. I'm digging the mechanics, and going unholy lets me have a permanent ghoul and 3 minute gargoyle. I'm a fucking machine right now.

Unfortunately, the EJ build I'm using doesn't call for corpse explosion, which looks like it would be fun.

CE is a waste.

Looks fun.

It's not.

My DK is parked in Acherus getting rest XP. Only got him his sword and spied on Hearthglen.

Almost 65, leveling as blood. Havent come across another DK that I havent been able to kill even when a level higher(killing 64 unholy when I was 63).

I haven't played Frost or Unholy, but I have 0 downtime as blood. I hear frost has a little bit of downtime, but that was through the grapevine, who knows?

I'll be playing the DK as my main and am loving it thus far. Only complaint is other DKs that are specced Unholy. After I kill them they return as ghouls and still do pretty decent damage and have full health. Scary when I'm somewhat low from the initial fight.

Human Death Knight 'Ataractic' on Deathwing(not showing up on armory yet for some reason). I'll link my spec when I get home from work.

I leveled 55-61 as blood and had 0 downtime and was a mass murderer. Switched to unholy to give it a try from 61-63 and its also good. I bandage once in a blue moon but thats bout it. Blood seems faster at killing though. Gonna switch to frost to give that a try once im done with this 45 minute queue.

Back