3.03 Palli nerf

Cause you're gonna get something else as good for one point as ret? Please.

Hrm.

So a talent at the bottom of a tree should be extremely similar to a level 36 trainable Warrior skill. Even moreso if the tree is Ret. Gotcha.

Someone's never played a Paly or has been getting their fuck smashed by one in this small window after the patch. :rolleyes:

I'm not arguing their "OP-ness" atm, but the blah-ness of the skill after the change. The better course of action was to make it 2 ranks, with rank 2 purchasable at 80 and having r1 do physical and r2 Holy, or just lower the damage on r1.

Hrm.

So a talent at the bottom of a tree should be extremely similar to a level 36 trainable Warrior skill. Even moreso if the tree is Ret. Gotcha.

Someone's never played a Paly or has been getting their fuck smashed by one in this small window after the patch. :rolleyes:

I'm not arguing their "OP-ness" atm, but the blah-ness of the skill after the change. The better course of action was to make it 2 ranks, with rank 2 purchasable at 80 and having r1 do physical and r2 Holy, or just lower the damage on r1.

That's one thing that I hate about how they've done certain skills in the past.

Rather than keep the uniqueness, they simply just change it to be a vanilla skill.

I was just getting used to the 15 yard hop on the avenging shield, I can see how it would be a problem when people suck and let it jump to other groups.

good. I got fucking Waxed by a pally tonight on my priest (he was only 1 level above me). :p

Whereas I had a warlock attack me @ 66% health (him full) and, while he killed me first, my dots killed him a second or 2 later. I then came back, rezed...as he was rezzing, and procedded to bitchslap him for trying to gank me. ;)

fuckin sweet! I was about to start working on this quest once i got my mining up to par....no longer needed :D

•The epic ground mount is now available on the trainer at level 61, requiring 150 riding skill, and the non-epic mount learned.

Pallies should get a 51 point talent that lets them ride a shield like a surfboard on a wave of holy energy.

Complete with Beach Boys music.

Hrm.

I've played paladin since release. If you're playing as ret, you get that talent, no? It's not really underpowered either. Sure it's similar to things other classes can do, but the entire fucking game is like that now. I'm also not sure they could come up with something else for that slot that would be as good.

Do you want a super duper extra special seal? Some kind of nuke? Another single target instant weapon strike?

* Art of War: No longer increases critical strike damage on Judgements, Crusader Strike, and Divine Storm, instead increases all damage done by those abilities by a smaller amount.
Less burst, similar damage. Who cares.

#
# Crusade: No longer applies damage bonus twice to critical strikes.
Oh well I didn't have crusade anyways.

#
# Repentance PvP duration reduced to 6 sec.
I thought they already did this.

#
# Righteous Vengeance: No longer increases critical strike damage on Judgements and Divine Storm, instead applies a DoT effect similar to Deep Wounds.
I haven't seen how much damage it does. This could be a slight nerf/situational buff.

HUGE NERFS DOOODS

The biggest one is Glyph of Crusader Strike, not actual talents :lol:

I was messing about on my 62 Human pally and it's fucking disgusting how fast you can level now. I was just running up and down Hellfire 3-hitting everything and ending fights with basically 100% health and mana. This is in shit gear too :eek:

When is 3.0.3 going live? Maybe I'll try to fly him up to 70 for fun before that.

Back