List working 3.0 addons here

JuSTCHiLLiN

Veteran XX
I haven't updated anything since the patch. I've been playing the beta with no addons (it's actually not that bad) but I miss bongos and my pretty (moveable) bars.

Could you please post which mods are working and, if possible, a link.

I've tried a few bag mods (I've missed that the most) and none have worked yet.

enginventory isn't supported any more, but still works. Best bag addon for me. But has problems when opening bank.

-Dominoes
-Recount
-omniCC
-xperl (as soon assomething better than xperl comes along i will use this. Is pitbull updated?)

auctioneer does work, they just changed the interface to something gay

if you go to the appraisal tab it allows you to batch post still

Bartender4 is amazing. It's the same shit as Bar3 that I've liked for more than a year and like Redlighter said above has the hovering keybind option from Bongos that was nice so I don't have to manually go through the mess of assigning keybinds to buttons.

The only other things I've upgraded to 3.0 are Xperl Unitframes, Omen and BigWigs.

Bartender4 is amazing. It's the same shit as Bar3 that I've liked for more than a year and like Redlighter said above has the hovering keybind option from Bongos that was nice so I don't have to manually go through the mess of assigning keybinds to buttons.

The only other things I've upgraded to 3.0 are Xperl Unitframes, Omen and BigWigs.

Funny enough, the thing I hate about BT4 is the hover binding. I play with no visible buttons, so any time I need to re-bind something I have to figure out which bar it's on, un-hide it, etc. I like the list method. =(

Funny enough, the thing I hate about BT4 is the hover binding. I play with no visible buttons, so any time I need to re-bind something I have to figure out which bar it's on, un-hide it, etc. I like the list method. =(
I'd be the same way on my warrior if it was my main, but I have so many spells to watch and recast as cooldowns pop on my priest (dispersion, VE, DPlague, Trinkets, MB, SWDeath) that I have everything shown now. I still have far too many visible buttons and a lot of them I seldom use, but I don't like to change things once I'm used to them so I deal with it.

Ya same here, I tried working with hidden buttons. The problem is I can't see when shit is up, and on a hunter, keeping track of x CDs is hard. I have had this flashy cooldown is up addon, but i can't find it anywhere, nor remember the name.

I just put all my skills with cooldowns on the same bar and stuck them in the corner, with opacity turned way down. I tried just using Dottime/cooldown count instead but I never got used to it.

Also Pessi, honestly how often do you need to rebind something?

I just put all my skills with cooldowns on the same bar and stuck them in the corner, with opacity turned way down. I tried just using Dottime/cooldown count instead but I never got used to it.

Also Pessi, honestly how often do you need to rebind something?
On my char, only when they patch. =p

I end up raiding on a lot of other people's characters when we're short of that class though. I've played 2 different Hunters, 3 Warlocks, a Priest, and 2 Shamans.

That's a lot of rebinding. >_<

Ya same here, I tried working with hidden buttons. The problem is I can't see when shit is up, and on a hunter, keeping track of x CDs is hard. I have had this flashy cooldown is up addon, but i can't find it anywhere, nor remember the name.

JIM's cooldown pulse? it flashes the icon briefly over the center of the screen letting you know the cooldown is up and it plays a heartbeat sound. haven't tried it with 3.0.2, but that is an awesome addon. not too flashy, not useless, just right :D

just a word of caution.
If you guys use Cartographer, when i installed it on this patch it removed my ability to navigate my maps zoom in/out

i use cartographer 3 and my zoom function still works, but i did lose my arrow for questhelper. have they fixed that yet (the arrow)?

JIM's cooldown pulse? it flashes the icon briefly over the center of the screen letting you know the cooldown is up and it plays a heartbeat sound. haven't tried it with 3.0.2, but that is an awesome addon. not too flashy, not useless, just right :D

thats the one. good addon.

so is auctioneer gonna get it's scanning feature back? and what about informant?

also any alternatives to totemus? im trying call of elements right now, but it's....meh

Anyone have some good chat mods? I finally formatted and have been rebuilding my UI. I like the chat stuff in nurfed but the rest of it is too messed up to really use.

Back