Thinking about coming back

Gwaihir

Veteran XX
I'm settled into a new job and thinking about installing WoW again since reading all about the new stuff is making me excited and I found several people at work that play. I figure if I'm probably going to start from scratch it would be worth while to use the refer a friend on myself to get 2 high level toons fast.

I need to buy a second account for that right?

Also what combo of characters would make dual boxing relatively easy. I'm thinking about going warrior/shaman but not sure.

I wouldn't think about playing for another couple of days. 3.0.2 Crash Day was yesterday and things aren't looking too keen.

I recommend coming back, but honestly I'd wait till WoTLK, or at least a week before.

All it is right now is QQ'ing because people think this is how the game will be from now on, when none of the new stuff was balanced for a lvl 70 capped game.

I'm settled into a new job and thinking about installing WoW again since reading all about the new stuff is making me excited and I found several people at work that play. I figure if I'm probably going to start from scratch it would be worth while to use the refer a friend on myself to get 2 high level toons fast.

I need to buy a second account for that right?

Also what combo of characters would make dual boxing relatively easy. I'm thinking about going warrior/shaman but not sure.

Warrior/Shaman isn't as good now because of the windfury changes.

Paladins are pretty recockulous healers at 80, and priests are excellent too.

Warrior/Shaman isn't as good now because of the windfury changes.

Paladins are pretty recockulous healers at 80, and priests are excellent too.

I've mostly played clothies in the past so I wanted to play a heavy melee character (warrior) and a hybrid class since it seems hybrids are buffed really heavily. I plan on stating soon so I hit 70 before WoTLK comes out.

wait till wotlk. pvp is retarded and you'll be upgrading gear from 70-80, so pve is pretty much a waste of time as well.

I recommend coming back, but honestly I'd wait till WoTLK, or at least a week before.

All it is right now is QQ'ing because people think this is how the game will be from now on, when none of the new stuff was balanced for a lvl 70 capped game.

What he said. Also with the new changes people are reporting lots of patch install issues and bugs in there. And when you do get in, you may lose mounts, various items, and gold. And some portals/dungeons may or may not work. If you're really itching that bad to get back in, wait until the weekend first and hopefully all those issues will be resolved. If you can wait, wait until 11/13 when Lich King hits.

i'm coming back with a new XPS. :sex:

i have a 70 hunter and rogue. any good alliance groups running around or are you all still horde?

Back