Scroll of Resurrection

Caswell

Veteran XX
Does this only work for non Burning Crusade people, or anyone with an inactive account?

If it does work for BC accounts, who wants a free month? I could use some gold to get me going...open to offers :D

I think it'll work on either or, the main stipulation is the account in question needs to be inactive for at least 90 days or something to that tune.

It's been inactive for a while, so that isn't a problem.

I was planning on joining Archimone, that's where the most people play...correct?

If anyone is willing to give me 200-300 gold, PM me. Not trying to be a greedy bastard or anything, but if I do it for free...I'm doing it for a IRL friend.

I use the Scroll of Resurrection from someone, they give me 200 gold.

I get some gold to start off with, they get a free month. Win, win.

My thinking was two fold. First, 200g isn't a lot of money to some people, so it's a good fake value to real value ratio. Second, it's for a fellow TWer, so you're just helping someone out.

It's TW...you'll always have assholes/moochers/bums. If you arn't willing to take that chance on me, it's not a big deal. I've been around longer than you, so I doubt I'm going to "disappear"...but I also can't garuntee real life won't get in the way of things.

If anyone on Arch wants the free month, PM me. If not, it goes to Justin.

If anyone is willing to give me 200-300 gold, PM me. Not trying to be a greedy bastard or anything, but if I do it for free...I'm doing it for a IRL friend.

For a fresh re-roll? For fresh re-rolls I have found 10g + a mining sack is more than enough and maybe a couple of 14 or 16 slot bags. If you can't make coin on that then you need serious help.

I'm doing RAF with my wife, and we're each doing 2 characters...that's only 50g per character. Is 200g more than you need for a fresh start? Yes. Is it a big deal for people with a bunch of level 70s? No.

If I was asking for a pure handout, I'd ask for a lot less. However, they're getting a free month of WoW out of it.

Back