should i just respec all my professions?

Machine

Veteran XX
Okay so for each of my alts (i have like 4 from 20-35) i tried a new tradeskill like a moron.

Engineering, smithing, leatherworking, etc. Theyre all at like skill 80-130.

Should i just go through the trouble of respeccing to a 2nd gather profession and give up on them? None of my chars can make shit thats even relatively useful to them. The only one thats been good for me is my shaman with alchemy which has kicked ass for me.

The Alts:

20 paladin, smithing
25 hunter, engineering
30 rogue, leatherworking

my favorite char right now is my 35 warlock because i chose mining/skinning and im rolling in gold on that char with pretty top of the line gear and 100g to spare whereas all my other chars are fucking broke.

the other 3 alts have maybe 20g between the 3 of them and really shitty gear, its gay

sure, whatever. I spec'd engineering just to get the bike in LK and the flying machine. My other one is enchanting 285, which allows me to dench anything.

Personally I have always made my first character gathering, easier to level and you get lots of money. Herbs and mining I have found to be the best choice.

Enchanting I added on another toon even if it is just to DE items, tailoring I picked up to make bags and so I can make items that can be DEed.

Alchemy is also great once you have a character with herbalism, even just being able to make some of your basic mana and health pots saves piles of money.

Skinning is the easiest imo. And once you start doing nagrand quests you make phat phat bling.

Of course at your speed that will be in June of 2036, but still. Skinning is good.

Skinning is the easiest imo. And once you start doing nagrand quests you make phat phat bling.

Of course at your speed that will be in June of 2036, but still. Skinning is good.

skinning is easiest where there's an area with a lot of beasts in it :D. because people kill, loot and go...leaving behind everything for you to skin :D

Warrior (70) - Blacksmith & Mining
Warlock (70) - Tailoring & Enchanting
Druid (66) - Alchemy & Herbalism
Rogue (46) - Skinning & Leatherworking
Shaman (30) - Engineering & Jewelcrafting

Don't think I'll bother with inscription.

Back