Pics from Beta

First incar-wha? StK ?? Seriously don't remember what you mean dude. ??

Wait yes I remember now. I had a previous clan that needed my toon for some progression. But now that scene's become stagnant. And beta invite saved me from quitting the game. When WoTLK rolls around. I'll be looking for a new home. So if I'm welcome to come back I'd like to.

Which server does StK roll on nowadays?

Last edited:
I couldn't find the pic I took of a couple of horde toons tossing a mini zepplin back and forth. Was pretty funny to watch a mini zepp chase around a shammy in ghost wolf.

Actually PoP's account got 'hacked', gbank got almost fully stolen and he dropped off the face of the guild and server with little to no contact. We got everything back but it was still weird after.

It did get hacked. But that was after I left the server and my 70's on Lightbringer were wiped clean. But nice try ;)

No I didn't clean anything out. The hackers who jacked my account for a day stripped my 70's clean on Lightbringer. I didn't have a character at the time back on the tich server. If I did, I honestly don't remember and the toons gone now since I deleted mostly all the lowbie toons I had on a few different servers.

But yea totally didn't steal anything from StK's g bank at anytime whatsoever. I'd put that on everything I love.

Ya, we got the stuff back because your account was hacked, I think we got the crap back, but we didn't have much to steal at that point of any value.

Well I apologise for that ever happening again. I had no clue they did that to your bank with my account. I was too sidetracked I suppose with the 70's I had on Lightbringer. Since those were my first toons.

That was jiv. She was posting from my comp and so it used my account by accident since I was logged in.

What bothered me the most about you was the way you disappeared. I won't lie. I don't know you in real life. I attempted to contact you here and received no response.

That is a huge red flag for me, similar to Fourstar and debil.

I don't need flakey faggots on this squad. Those that do talk are flakey enough as it is since we're not hardcore.

I don't mind if you want to come back to raid and rejoin, but there's a certain amount of responsibility involved in this and we expect that you fulfill that. If you can't due to RL situations, then you need to tell us.

my.php

my.php

orgrimmar county choppers, rawr!

p.s. Ithink the hogs are the worst thing in the game. Next to DKs anti-magic shield. Flag carriers riding mounts is stupid

Thanks for clearing that up Adren. I'm sorry I left so abruptly. I just got burnt out at the time and spent time to concentrate on real life for a bit. But with the beta invite and my wife getting me the CE. I'm back in the wow-crack mode. I would appreciate a invite. I just don't know what class to roll. I can level easily on my own. That's not a issue. Just want something that will help the guild out. I *might* roll a DK when xpack hits the shelves.. not sure yet tho.

Let me know. I'm always on now.

Back