Hahahaha 3.0 is nuts

Shopper47

Veteran X
I D/Led the PTR patch and loaded 3.0 with my copied shaman and rogue ready to rock. I've only played my rogue so far but man..

3.0 is crazy. Warriors have this Heroic Leap where they literally jump like the Incredible Hulk at enemies and with titan's grip they look totally badass (and are crazy OP). I was watching a human warr DWing Jin'Rohks and she was pretty much instantly killing every quest mob in Quel Danas. It was just a nonstop murder rampage.

Ret Pallies are insane too. A paly ran up to me and hit me 8x in 2 seconds. I died instantly :|

I tried a combat build for my rogue and nuked down the paly in about 3 seconds with killing spree + Unfair Advantage + Evasion. That was a lot of fun but I'm not cool with a 2 minute rogue.

Basically everything kills everything again in BGs. Remember when 2.0 was released and Rogues ran head-first into battle basically instantly-killing everything with mutilate? It's like that for every class. It's like death match now, you run in, kill a guy, die, and repeat. Obviously due to imbalanced skills vs. gear/level/stats, but it's pretty fun/ridiculous.

Anyone else playing on the PTR? The graphics are fuct and the shadows are pretty boring tbh but it's fun as shit.

3.0, like 2.0 is basically an entirely new game.

I DL'd the latest PTR and copied toons, but I don't see any servers up. The LK beta servers are up, but they can be unplayable at times.

argh beta was getting boring for a bit with no BGs/Arena, theres a new build coming on tonight so hopefully we'll finally get to test our stuff in BGs.

paladins at 70 fucking destroy, they should have waited till WOTLK (with the exception of the new mana judgements)

at 80 paladins aren't so OP

Back