WTS Several Characters

Pages : [1] 2

JohnnyX
08-19-2008, 20:16
Yeah, so I'm looking to sell most of my WoW characters of like the last year off. I have no use for them any more. I've sold a dwarf priest and rogue off before without issue. I even have the e-mails of the past buyers, never had an issue.

Main character is Nonexistant on Onyxia (PvP). Fairly decent gear on the mage like starting BT gear, no sunwell **** though, sorry. I also have a lvl 64 shaman (Alliance, PvP) on Gorgannash on the same account and a 70 Ally warlock on Greymane (Alliance, PvE) also on the same account.

Not sure how much I would sell the whole thing for, but I could split off any of the characters without much issue.

Just gauging interest atm, either through PM or here. Looking for about 250 ish minimum.

zeph
08-19-2008, 23:03
Mage, DO WANT!

JohnnyX
08-20-2008, 18:17
Well go fix some more cable lines so you can buy it off me.

zeph
08-20-2008, 20:18
I will give you 50 pesos.

leetdemon
08-20-2008, 21:17
I will give you 50 pesos.

seriously dude, quit ****ing trolling peoples forums. if you aint buyin **** or interested in buying ****. keep your mouth shut.

JohnnyX
08-20-2008, 21:49
it's cool man, I know zeph is gay

silentsam
08-21-2008, 10:29
How much for the Shammy?

Viracocha
08-21-2008, 11:13
Sam buy the lock, we can be deathcoil friends

XL?
08-21-2008, 12:03
How much for just the mage?

Also, does he have any pvp gear, or honor/arena points?

zeph
08-21-2008, 12:05
seriously dude, quit ****ing trolling peoples forums. if you aint buyin **** or interested in buying ****. keep your mouth shut.I've known JX for about 8 years via tribes, still trying to scam folks into giving up a WoW acct for a broken modded xbox?

JohnnyX
08-21-2008, 13:29
How much for just the mage?

Also, does he have any pvp gear, or honor/arena points?

The mage has about 360ish resilience if I remember correctly in PvP gear. I'm not sure if I spent all his honor points or not, he probably has a couple thousand points stored away, but I forget.

He also has a frost PvE set and a fire PvE set.

The shaman I'd probably sell for like $75 maybe. The thing is I have to separate the characters. Which I have no problem doing but if I have to do a lot of work I'm gonna ask for more. If you go out and get the battle chest and set up the account I can do everything in like one afternoon, corresponding via AIM or vent or even phone. I have no problem giving out my real name, I think that's all that's needed to match for a character transfer.

And the warlock like $75 as well due to the PvE restriction.

XL?
08-21-2008, 15:14
You listed prices for all of the characters except the one I'm interested in :<

Is the pvp gear mostly s2...s3...s4...wat?

I already have a mage...but he's stuck on a pve realm. I'm mostly interested in the fact that your mage is on a pvp server, but a headstart on the gear grind would obviously give me incentive to pay you more :>

JohnnyX
08-21-2008, 16:38
The PvP gear is kind of crappy mostly S1 with a few S2 pieces, the two rings the s1 staff etc.

I want like $200 for it, since I'm gonna end up splitting them up it appears.

JohnnyX
08-26-2008, 00:33
still looking to sell, price is negotiable

[LAPD]Cheetah
09-01-2008, 01:14
put some The Faster Alternative to WoW Armory - WoW Armory Mirror | ArmoryClone.com (http://armoryclone.com/) 's up

JohnnyX
09-06-2008, 18:35
I canceled the account a while back, I don't care to pay $15 just to get armory updates and item listings. Mage is the farthest progressed, partial BT. Warlock was around Kara level gear. Shaman isn't even 70 but it wouldn't take long to get there, maybe a week or two to get to 70 even casually.

Mage (Undead, PvP, Onyxia) : Level 70 Undead Mage - The Faster Alternative to WoW Armory | ArmoryClone.com (http://armoryclone.com/id.php?id=778405)
Also has a kind of mish-mashed PvP set. I went PvP fire spec because I was bored of playing frost in PvP and PvP fire is a little more frantic.
Warlock (Alliance, PvE, Greymane): Level 70 Human Warlock - The Faster Alternative to WoW Armory | ArmoryClone.com (http://armoryclone.com/id.php?id=1924391)
Shaman (Alliance, PvP, Gorgannash): Level 63 Draenei Shaman - The Faster Alternative to WoW Armory | ArmoryClone.com (http://armoryclone.com/id.php?id=303975)

silentsam
09-28-2008, 15:50
This still for sale?

JohnnyX
09-28-2008, 15:57
Possibly. A friend actually reactivated the account to play on the mage, so I may be able to log in and get more of the gear listed on the characters. I'll check this afternoon after the Cowboys game.

I got one offer from a guy who stumbled upon this posting in google or something, and another from a random TW poster, but I'd rather sell to a TW veteran or higher if I could.

JohnnyX
10-28-2008, 00:57
Man, I just realized I skipped over a few pm's or put them off an totally forgot about them in my inbox. Oops. Anyway I'm graduating soon and working and I'm totally busy so if anyone is interested just message me. I don't really plan on playing WotLK.

Like I said I'd prefer to sell to a TW vet or better.

AdreNaLiNe
10-28-2008, 13:06
You're a fag JX. I hate you. You are no longer in the "Lover" rank.