is this a legit beta invite??

Virtuosity

Veteran XX
Wrath of the Lich King™ Beta Test

You have been selected to participate in the beta test of World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King™. Welcome!

In the beta test you’ll get an opportunity to test the first zones of the new Northrend continent, and the new levels above 70. We look forward to your feedback on the overall experience, including quests, monsters, zones, aesthetics, and more. We would also appreciate reports on any bugs you may encounter. These can be logged using the /bug command explained below.

Getting started:

In order to participate in the beta test, you must upgrade an existing retail account that has been upgraded with The Burning Crusade®, allowing you to connect to the Wrath of the Lich King™ test realms. The World of Warcraft®: The Burning Crusade® game client that you use must be patched up to version 2.4.2 or later in order to install the beta test client.

Go to http://beta.worldofwarcraft.com and follow the detailed, step-by-step instructions to begin playing the Wrath of the Lich King beta.

Please be prepared to enter the current retail World of Warcraft account name and password you use, and the appropriate beta code listed below to authenticate your eligibility to connect to the Wrath of the Lich King test realms. To participate in the beta tests, you must have a valid retail World of Warcraft account active and in good standing as of July 15, 2008.

Below is a beta code that will allow you to upgrade a World of Warcraft account to be eligible for the Wrath of the Lich King beta test. Each beta code can be used only once to upgrade an active retail World of Warcraft account.

KEY REMOVED JUST INCASE!!

Please retain this email for your records. If you experience any issues setting up the beta account or accessing the test realms, please email Billing Support at wowbetabilling@blizzard.com.

Sending us feedback:

Typing /bug in chat will open an error reporting interface, and we encourage you to use it any time you encounter a problem or want to send us a suggestion.

Troubleshooting:

If you experience any difficulties installing the beta game client, or have problems connecting to the test realms, please contact Technical Support either by posting on the appropriate forum at WoW Forums -> Forum Index or by email at wowbetatech@blizzard.com. Please remember that this software is still undergoing development, so any in-game issues should be reported using the /bug feature.

look pretty legit :/ i just dont wanna fall for a phishing site :(

actually im serious.. i dont know if its legit and all.. it asked me for my UN/PW i put it in and it said bad login so i changed my pw on wow really quick :/ i'm kinda sketchy with these kinds of things

You're too dumb to play beta, please pass that email on to someone who instructs you at your vocational college.

actually im serious.. i dont know if its legit and all.. it asked me for my UN/PW i put it in and it said bad login so i changed my pw on wow really quick :/ i'm kinda sketchy with these kinds of things

You are a fucking idiot.

It links you to worldofwarcraft.com, how stupid can you get.

I'm sure you'll come up with something!

I dunno, I've been pally tanking pugs the past few nights and I've seen a lot of stupid shit. Tonight I was tanking for a holy pally at 70 with +2200 healing. I think that will work great, until she lets me die 4 - 5 time. My friend (who was helping with healing as a shaman) told me amidst it all she was only spamming flash of light and doing nothing else. Wasn't even doing Greater blessings. After I yell at her for letting me die for the 4th time on a very controlled pull and she retorted my defense was much too low (385 for a lvl 68, I get def gear where and when I can) and I "go down like a mage". My friend healed me through more damage than that the other night (and he's not even healing specced) so I know my defense is not the issue, especially for a regular Seth Hall run.

She leaves after that, mind you she was setting a completely unreasonable pace and not letting me mana up when needed (she didn't need too because all she did was flash of light), and my friend and I both called ebay. I whispered her later saying I hope she got a good deal off ebay for that pally. She responded she did and only paid $200 for it and then put me on ignore. :lol:

I got one of those too but I'm too lazy to re-install wow
Hi, I like to partially brag about a beta invite, then try to act cool and edgy by feigning disinterest. I hope others are jealous of me and angry that I may not even use this key.

It's real go fill it out. Make sure you put in your account and password and also your secret word if you have one. While you're at it throw in a debit card number too.

Hi, I like to partially brag about a beta invite, then try to act cool and edgy by feigning disinterest. I hope others are jealous of me and angry that I may not even use this key.

I'd like to try it. I just don't feel like spending 2 hours installing the game from scratch. Doesnt everyone have a beta key by now?

Back