Fuck class changes. Let's talk about the Barbershop.

Ben Reed

Veteran X
God, I hope they give Human Female the crazy Blood Elf female hair (the huge 80's-esque hair-metal 'do). Shit would be BEYOND pimp on my Warrior.

Other than that, I just hope they give Orc Female some new hairstyles. She needs 'em something FIERCE.

That's pretty good. It will give all the people who went troll or UD, and did not select mohawk, the option to correct their mistake.

as of now, all you can change is the hair and facial hair thats on the char selection screen

True, but the brand-new hairstyles aren't live yet, and as yet we have no idea what they're going to be.

"Artist's" impression of what I hope will be my WotLK makeover:

Before:
barbershop_before.jpg

After:
barbershop_after.jpg

I dunno, I just always dug the huge glam-rock hair.

ALso, apparently the Vista Paint is set to save as .jpg by default. NEVER AGAIN.

Last edited:
bonerjams08

edit: but srsly, my human rogue Lagberius needs a beard and longer hair

northrend is cold

i want him to be protected

WoW is seriously making the most masculine people on tw i know into pansies

first the changing room where you can try on new equipment to see how you look in it~ now the barbershop

the make up room and dick in ass room is soon~~~~

WoW is seriously making the most masculine people on tw i know into pansies

first the changing room where you can try on new equipment to see how you look in it~ now the barbershop

the make up room and dick in ass room is soon~~~~

Dude, 90% of the reason I have put up with PvE/PvP bullshit in WoW since the day I started playing has been to make my characters look their very best when they're kicking player/dragon ass. It took all my willpower to unequip my Might shoulders/helm when I finally got Helm of Endless Rage/Drake Talon Pauldrons to replace them back in the day, because my outfit synergy was evaporating before my very eyes. Hell, every time I looked at my Warrior's dressed-in-the-dark getup just before TBC (purple pants, yellow chest, red shoulders, pink boots, green (?) cape), I may in fact have thrown up in my mouth. Just a little. You don't have to be a faggot to recognize an ugly-ass outfit and desire a better one.

This game is 75% fluff and 20% high-school-level passive-aggressive drama, so I concentrate on what this game does RIGHT -- allowing me to encrust my characters with every glow effect the engine is capable of rendering, preferably in a way that matches my hair.

And also, Bloodstained Pauldrons look awesome. Their only problem is there's hardly any pieces you can obtain/craft to match 'em, and there's no helm to suit their majestic semi-Chinese glowing and crap. The ZA badge helm comes close, but not close enough.

That's pretty good. It will give all the people who went troll or UD, and did not select mohawk, the option to correct their mistake.

All my UD and troll male toons are bald. I saw later on how some of the headpieces don't mesh at all with hair, and that bugs me for some reason. So I figure if they are bald they'd never have that problem. I like how they look without hair anyway.

I need my blood elf sephiroth hair.

You'll almost certainly get it. All they have to do is steal it from Night Elf Male (which is what I figure they'll do for most of the "new" hairstyles in Lich King -- just give everybody else a couple hairstyles from other races that they didn't already share).

Human and Dwarf Male need mohawks.

Back