Price Check 70 warrior

--chaingun

Veteran XV
I'm not sure if I want to sell this or not...planning on picking up Warhammer when that comes out and I'm toying with selling it.

70 warrior Transfer up PvE server :(

Arms PvE gear notable pieces:
Cataclysm's Edge
Unstoppable Aggressor's ring
Leggings of Divine Retribution
T6 Helm and Shoulders

I also have the Main hand talon of the phoenix and offhand badge fist if you are interested in fury at all, though the gear selection / gem selection is not optimized for fury...I have a few shitty hit pieces lying around to get about 150.

Tank Gear:
My tank set is about half BT/Hyjal equiv and half Kara gear (I'm like 5th on the food chain of tank gear ;) )

Notable pieces:
Pepe's cloak
Glory of the Defender
Exalted Hyjal ring
Rest is ZA equiv, only a few really shitty outdated pieces (Shield, Weapon, Bracers, Gloves, Legs are Kara gear)

PvP Gear:
Full s3
S4 chest
S4 2h mace
Full guardian's offset stuff
45 resil epic pvp trinket

All of these sets will be improved on a pretty much weekly basis (in particular the PvP gear, will be grabbing s4 pieces fast), and I'm not sure that I want to sell this yet.

Account also includes a 70 holy paladin on a PvP server with an xfer up with Kara gear, and tier 5 shoulders and some lousy s1 / s2 pvp gear.

Problem is, my warrior is kind of broke ATM (only about 300g) and no epic flyer (I have really never done dailies all that much : \ )

If anyone has any questions hit me up...again, this is still a pretty big uncertainty, just trying to see the ballpark of how much I could get for this.

Last edited:
Yeah I figured as much. Not entirely sure why they won't allow xfers back to PvP. I took a break from playing the game and came back to find that my buddies had switched to a PvE server and I'd rather play with them than be on a PvP server :\

Damn though when I saw Zeph had replied to my thread about selling a geared warrior I was hoping I was going to be getting an offer from an experienced buyer :(

I try to do my best to help w the selling threads. I'm sure on ebay or something you could pull a decent chunk of money selling to some idiot. TWers aren't fond of PvE servers. You would be better served waiting till your warrior has full s4 to sell though. GL

Back