WTS Full T6 Tauern MegaTank

Tier6warrior

Veteran-4
WTS 5/8 T6 Tauren MegaTank

Hi,
well i'm finally giving away wow, this tank is currently the best geared tank on his server. Heres some info about him:

Male Tauren Warrior
5/8 Onslaught (T6) Full T6 set bonus (wearing 4 pieces as faceplate of the impenetrable is better in my opinion than t6 head. He has the T6 head, just prefer the other)
ALL gear is mostly from BT/Hyjal
375/375 Smithy/Miner
Exalted with nearly every singe faction (im not kidding!)
All his bank slots are Full of epics, mostly 70 epics, but a few earlier ones as well. He has DPS fury sets, Full epic resist sets.
Epic Flyer

For PVP:
Full vindicators
Some s3, s2 and s1 armour
Wielding best 2 hand mace ingame - torch of the damned
340 resil, 1980 attk pwr and 32% base crit (35% in bezerker)

Prot spec:
over 18,000 base HP unbuffed
well over 23k raid buffed
can quote all dodge/parry/defense etc will log on and update the details in a bit.

Theres some info about him. Please only respond if you are genuinely interested as I'm looking for serious bidders only. He is eligible for a name change and realm change/transfer. he is currently on an oceanic realm. Thanks for taking the time to read, can discuss more details when you reply. Can organise in game viewing to genuinely interested people. Please only honest peeps apply, don't want to deal with rip-offs or time-wasters. Looking at a minimum of $500. happy to get offers etc. can email me at Pie_and_peas@hotmail.com, cheers

Last edited:
Back