WTS Horde 70 Warrior/70 Hunter/65 Warlock

KillThePoor
05-07-2008, 00:24
The major characters on the account are a 70 orc warrior/65 orc warlock combo on Steamwheedle Cartel (RP/PvE). There's also a 70 troll hunter on Kel'Thuzad (PvP).

70 Orc Warrior (Steamwheedle Cartel RP/PvE) - The warrior is in 3/5 s1 epics, everything else is either a blue dungeon drop or a blue quest reward. He's 375 mining/367 blacksmithing (Weaponsmith/Axesmith) so he's currently using the first crafted epic two-handed axe (Lunar Crescent). Has his epic flying mount. Exalted with Netherdrake and Skyguard. Has his Netherdrake and uses that Epic Brewfest Ram as a land mount. Arms spec.

65 Orc Warlock (Steamwheedle Cartel RP/PvE) - Nothing really special about the 65 warlock. He's in mostly greens with the occasional dungeon/quest blue. He has his epic Dreadsteed. He was pretty much made to be an alchemist so he is 375 herbalism/371 alchemy (no specialization yet). I just used him to pump out Primal Mights once he was able. Demo spec.

70 Troll Hunter (Kel'Thuzad - PvP) - He's in Outland Dungeon Set Blues (Beast Lord/Desolation combo), Sonic Spear, Consortium Blaster. Has the typical epic flying mount and a Frostwolf epic land mount. Mining 375/Jewelcrafting 375. Knows quite a few blue gem cuts. He's BM spec.

I'm the first and only owner of this account. No bad reputation associated with the characters (Didn't ninja or piss anyone off). I'm asking for $450.

zeph
05-07-2008, 00:41
Considering the realms and gear of your toons (apart from the hunter) it is a stretch to expect that much. But best of luck.

KillThePoor
05-07-2008, 01:03
Yeah, but I need money for meth and baby diapers.

KillThePoor
05-07-2008, 23:27
After looking at other account prices from other sites I'm dropping this to 300$. Low as I'm willing to go.

zeph
05-08-2008, 18:19
Not gonna get $300 either. Not on TW at least.