WTT Account/Resto Sham (Assorted Others)

[foo]orange_fox

Veteran XX
Hey there everyone

I'm looking into the possibility of arranging an account trade.

Basically the gist is that I accepted a new job that no longer allowed me to raid with my former guild during their scheduled times. As such, at the current time I kinda feel the toon is more or less rotting with some of the best raid gear available, and I'd like to see it get put to use, while perhaps getting a character that I can PvP and Arena with since my time allotment has pretty much been relegated to that.

If you want the server details, etc I'll discuss that with you via PM.

What I have

Preliminaries are:

Main: Alliance Female Draenei Shaman.
PVE Server (Yes I know)
Transfer Available
Full T6 (Less Belt/Bracers/Boots)
All other pieces from BT/Hyjal/ZA including Haste Sets
Vasj Mace (GG Illidan no Spire :-\ )
Epic Gems in slot (geared toward MP5)
Most Trinkets (Fel Reavers, Brooch, Martyrs).

Unbuffed, sits around 2076 healing, 385ish Mp5 with Watershield. Burst can go up to 2500's with trinkets.

T4, T5 sets banked, assorted Elemental gear (T4/5) and assorted heroic/Kara Enhancement Gear.

There is also a 70 Druid with S1, 68 Warrior, and some other garbage alts not worth mentioning.

What I'm looking for

Specifics here, I'm looking for a PVE Alliance TRANSFERABLE Disc Priest with AT LEAST S2 or Higher. Thats it really, just gonna play around 20-30 games a week with 2 of my RL buddies that could really use a Discp right now.

I realize this may be a shot in the dark as most of TW plays on PVP servers, and most are horde; but I thought I'd get this up there, just to see if there was any interest before I chose what I want to do with the account via the selling route or what not.

Feel free to PM me with specific questions. Following other posts, I will only be dealing with Vet 3's or higher unless recommenced and/or backed by other Vets.

Back