WTT 60 (H)Shaman PvP for Tank class

Blotter

Contributor
Veteran X
I have a BC enabled 60 Horde Troll Shaman on a PvP server w/transfer up. I had another character on the account that is an alt, but I transferred it to another account so I can get rid of this one.

I bought this account off of ebay over a year ago, the e-mail/private info is not mine and I cannot change it. All is well with the account, I just want a tank, I have enough casters.

I would like a tanking class around level 60, must be Horde PvP w/transfer up.

In order of preference (most to least) -
Paladin
Druid
Warrior

Last edited:
Or play mine.

For anyone interested though I have bought/sold with Blotter in the past. He's 100% legit and a stand-up guy.

Last edited:
I am also proposing a similar trade, I have a 62 H Shammy (orc) sitting around on a seperate account collecting dust. I have a strong interest to play a tanking class as my first char was a 60 NE war which I absolutely wish I still had. I am looking for a war level 50+ to trade for this shammy... might have an interest in a druid but definately NOT a pally.

I have a 70 hunter I might be willing to let go of as well, 375/375 enc/skinning. Not epicc'd out, working on PvP set (have bow+helm). If interested please email nopainnogain_swhite@hotmail.com

although I do agree zeph is a retard, you joined this month. Nobody would do any trading with you sry

So I have to hang out online for months, posting... wait what would I have to post? Only reason I came to this is to get somethign for my shaman. Guess I go afk for months?

this is a place for the tribes community to put their accounts for trade/sale because we have played with each other for almost 10 years. You can try and trade your account i dont care but its most likely not going to happen because you joined the forums a month ago.

Back