[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Not much, I'm so used to it now. It's AFN.

i know, i thought gurlz were supposed to be in the kitchen making me piez

oh thanks, reminds me I have a delicious carrot cake with cream cheese icing I made last night waiting for me at home ... mmmmmmmmm. :hungry:

Why are females so vilified on this forum? We've got guys (or so they claim) on here that are far more annoying, needy, and desperate for attention.

I don't, I'm way too busy to waste time playing games on the internet. Posting on forums is something I can do from work, but gaming is something else. Plus, I don't like gaming. Call me an attention whore if that makes you feel better about yourself.

Insulting people over the internet really doesn't do anything for me... :shrug:

I'm just saying.
Everyone is an attention whore to a certain extent

Attention whore

Then shouldn't there be a prefix in front of the word 'brother' such as "half" or "step?"

Nah - My father and his brother shared the same mother but never referred to themsleves as half or step.
My fathers dad left the home when my dad was like 3, so to him, that is his brother.

You gen x,y, & z love labels - afro american, indo european, smith-jones.
K.I.S.S.

ok, i am SO not sifting through a 94 page thread looking for answers so uh...

wtf is going on in here?

Cliffs:

Aiden posts pictures of girl he says he "messed around with"
Someone finds said girl on internet, tells her
She comes and posts
Aiden is exposed as a moron
everything else is just pages of nerds hitting on hot gamer girl

I am honestly saddened by the fact this thread has gone so far. Seriously. If it were 15 year old members fueling this shit fine, but these are like 25-30 yr old adult members.

Just cant believe you people give a shit about someone none of you have even met.

this thread affects you emotionally? that's weird. you should probably stop reading

Cliffs:

Aiden posts pictures of girl he says he "messed around with"
Someone finds said girl on internet, tells her
She comes and posts
Aiden is exposed as a moron
everything else is just pages of nerds hitting on hot gamer girl
thanks, i checked out the first page too :D

wow, i would so bang the snot out of pagne. has anyone told her about my massive cock and bedroom skills yet?

i think she ought to know this extremely pertinent info

What's so great about this thread that it needs to be 95 pages?

No, seriously, I'm not sifting through 95 pages.

What happened here?

congratulations! This post has meet the required amount of pages for me to appear. please bask in the glory that i have now brought to this thread. have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back