[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
what should have been done is your mom swallowing or finding the nearest coat hanger....it would have meant one less wasting space in the planet....

I am honestly saddened by the fact this thread has gone so far. Seriously. If it were 15 year old members fueling this shit fine, but these are like 25-30 yr old adult members.

Just cant believe you people give a shit about someone none of you have even met.

akuma you should know better than most that we don't post because we give a shit.

We post because it's fucking funny.

Who cares if Kahüla games or not. She's a hot, French Canadian broad that I want to fornicate with when I go to Montreal.

this proves

girl on the internet?? WTFZ

and i was in montreal last semester for a weekend, I SHOULD HAVE SAID HELLO

Does Kahula even game?

If not wouldn't that make her more of an attention whore than Pagne, atleast Pagne games

I don't, I'm way too busy to waste time playing games on the internet. Posting on forums is something I can do from work, but gaming is something else. Plus, I don't like gaming. Call me an attention whore if that makes you feel better about yourself.

I don't, I'm way too busy to waste time playing games on the internet. Posting on forums is something I can do from work, but gaming is something else. Plus, I don't like gaming. Call me an attention whore if that makes you feel better about yourself.
I'll give it a whirl.
ATTENTION WHORE

Hrm didnt do much for me, how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back