[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psychotic depression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psychotic depression is one of the most severe forms of the general depressive diseases in which the person experiences moments of delusional or paranoid being. During such an episode, synesthesia may occur, including audio-visual hallucinations and erratic behavior. Psychotic depression is a chronic, cyclic condition. In general, the patient may have unremarkable general depressive episodes marked by moments of extreme psychosis. Suicide is most prevalent in patients affected by psychotic episodes. Increased stress and chemical abuse can initiate a psychotic episode.

Common Side effects of PD include:

suicidal thoughts

suicide attempts

Audio and or visual hallucination

Not feeling as you once did when well ( feelings of insanity )

Aggression

Frustration

Feelings of hopelessness

Most patients need intense aggressive treatment in hospital settings. This is mainly due to the suicide risk. Although the patient may suffer from audio and or visual hallucinations, it is not to be confused with schizophrenia as PD patients are aware that it is a hallucination they are having.

Time to go check into a hospital

"someone is stalking me so they made a new account to praise me and used my name and email on multiple games/aim/torrent websites/forums just to stalk me

its not me guys

also, i'm just kidding

and its all hosted on x5328717's server don't ask how i know that"

Why the fuck is this thread more than double the size from last time I checked? What happened between page 30 and now?

And isn't this the second time this aiden kid owned himself on TW? I seem to remember him posting a pic of a bunch of underage girls exposing their breasts in a mirror pic and somebody on TW knew one of them too.

oh fuck. this thread only got interesting when moneyshot was called out, partly because i dont like that guy when his team cheated vs us in LT. not that they needed to cheat cuz we werent that good.

800px-Hammer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back