[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know.. I cant help but notice the fact that i keep coming back to this thread.. I guess i like to just be continuously disappointed. I keep thinking maybe after 45 pages there would be something worth reading.. but nope... just keeps getting worse.

baffles me how this thread continues to grow just because some twat pops in and posts every few mins. Whoever made the animated gif of the girl on the forum must have been wise beyond his years.

Dude you know if and/or when Aiden posts in this thread it's going to be comedy unleashed...

So has aiden come back yet? There is like 10 more pages since 2 hours ago that I don't plan on even skimming.

aiden
Veteran

Last Activity: 10-29-2007 10:37 PM

Viewing Thread Not Work Safe
Girl I fucked around with @ 10:37 PM
Not Work Safe

I suspect he's still waiding through all the posts. He's been active in this thread for some time now.

I might be slightly let down if this was one big concoction. Then either way Aiden deserves a week ban.

jesus.. i've done this like 5 times now..

read the fucking thread from now on bitches..

Aiden claims he had sex with some slut and posted a series of pics
TW calls bullshit of course.
aiden defends himself without and forward momentum.
mstrike finds pics on internet and proves aiden is lying.
someone found said slut's myspace and sent her a message with a link to this thread.
said slut comes here for attention and the rest of this thread is her being a gofishgrrl.

some people spend too much time worrying about others business...it is the greatest form of comedy...not because what you are finding is necessarily funny, but the fact that you spend YOUR time to do it.

summary. get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back