[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought aiden's name was in fact Aiden, not Joe, at least that's what he always claimed. I guess his UN is an homage to that fucking awful band.

aew.jpg

rofl still here

in case you haven't noticed.. your 15 mins of TW fame is over.. you can get the fuck out now.. we're sorry you're neglected in real life and have to come to an internet forum to feel alive.. go cut yourself.. i hear thats a good way to realise your self existence.

Wow! It so sucks that I missed out on this thread! Shit!

However, I found Col's cliffs very entertaining, so I guess I really only miss the pics. Great cliffs Colosus.

And, kudos to mstrike for the excellent catch, of course.

Nice thread.

rofl still here

I assume you understand by now that TW is a very insular and backward sort of place. And also that you need to be able to take a lot of bullshit if you intend to stick around.

:wave:

Sometimes it's worth it.

Last edited:
Wow! It so sucks that I missed out on this thread! Shit!

However, I found Col's cliffs very entertaining, so I guess I really only miss the pics. Great cliffs Colosus.

And, kudos to mstrike for the excellent catch, of course.

Nice thread.

hey i'm going to cape coral in February, wanna meet up and let me stick it in your face?
that'd be hot

you can even call me Joe and rub cheese stakes on your chest :brows:

Thank you, SpenXcore.

Pagne: Everybody ends up finding a niche if they stick around and refine their schtick long enough. But I don't remember anyone becoming a member after we saw them mostly nude. It might work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back