[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread isn't as awesome as everyone is making it out to be.

remember the drama when blitzkrieg lost his gf to some guy online (think it was an mmorpg) and pics of his tiny penis were posted? that was awesome.

you know, i initally put kahula in the brainless whore category, but i have to admit that she can take it like a man when she chooses to.

yeah but there is still the hint of jealousy.. someone new coming in to take her nerds away, so she keeps coming back to change focus of the thread. Damned if you do and damned if you don't really. Must suck to be her today.

remember the drama when blitzkrieg lost his gf to some guy on wow and pics of his tiny penis were posted? that was awesome.

yeah, but what has flash done for us lately? nothing. he just ran off.

ran off like a big pussy with a little cock and jism on his mitts.

remember the drama when blitzkrieg lost his gf to some guy online (think it was an mmorpg) and pics of his tiny penis were posted? that was awesome.
Was that the "are you fucking my guild master" incident?

yeah but there is still the hint of jealousy.. someone new coming in to take her nerds away, so she keeps coming back to change focus of the thread. Damned if you do and damned if you don't really. Must suck to be her today.

brb.

orig-95830.jpg

I didn't click this when it first came up. And it is for that reason alone I think I'm gay.

hilarious thread though :rofl:

Wow, I never saw that coming. :rofl: Nice job whoever recognized who the chick actually was, he just got fucking smoked.

Who the fuck posts random pictures they find on the internet and then claims they nailed them anyway?

If that doesn't scream virginity, I don't know what does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back