[NWS] Girl I fucked around with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't any of you have anything better to do than give attention to an attention whore?

I mean seriously, everyone on TW likes to act like they get laid non stop, and fuck supermodels all day, yet any time there's even the slightest possibilities of something with a vagina posting on here, you all flock immediately to the thread/irc channel/whatever :rofl:

You guys want to talk about who's pathetic? Every single fucking person drooling over her in this thread and on IRC needs to get outside and touch a girl once in a while :rofl:

Holy fucking shit, seriously, I'm dying laughing at how pathetic some of you are. Pretending like you're so smooth with the ladies, and now 95% of you can't keep your tongue in your mouth.

I'm fat, I've gotten laid many times, and never once did I stoop to a level anywhere near this low :rofl:

not close, and well i mean on my face it just looks like a monkey, I don't care who it is

well, the face one is kura.
the tit one though, for real, that isn't close?

edit: btw, that's fucking awesome that you think it's a monkey. :ROFL:

Don't any of you have anything better to do than give attention to an attention whore?

I mean seriously, everyone on TW likes to act like they get laid non stop, and fuck supermodels all day, yet any time there's even the slightest possibilities of something with a vagina posting on here, you all flock immediately to the thread/irc channel/whatever :rofl:

You guys want to talk about who's pathetic? Every single fucking person drooling over her in this thread and on IRC needs to get outside and touch a girl once in a while :rofl:

Holy fucking shit, seriously, I'm dying laughing at how pathetic some of you are. Pretending like you're so smooth with the ladies, and now 95% of you can't keep your tongue in your mouth.

I'm fat, I've gotten laid many times, and never once did I stoop to a level anywhere near this low :rofl:

jonez, why do you do this to yourself

Actually I don't have anything better to do DrJonez, I've been out all day and I just got home and ate dinner. I'll sit around for a bit before I go and study. Later on I'll go work out, you should try it sometime.

Thanks for caring though bro, good luck with those stairs

Hey Pagne,

Don't let Jonez fool you. He is really really really fat. I'm talking orca fat. He has never been laid and this is his way of hitting on you.

I think it's funny how you think I'd take pictures solely for anyone on these forums, or for the forums alone, ha ha ha. no.

Welcome to the thread you morbidly obese chunk of beef lard shit

Jesus christ I haven't seen a thread fail this bad in a long time.

And for some reason, it felt good going through this train wreck. aiden's misery empowers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back